Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bought the x force pack

blix2006blix2006 Member UncommonPosts: 415
did anyone NOT get this pack when picking a 60 dollar pack???

Comments

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    I got the Ultimate pack, but I'm a bit partial towards the Uncanny X-Men pack.
  • blix2006blix2006 Member UncommonPosts: 415
    i am hoping the dont hold out to long on gambit...not sure why he isnt going to be in the original heroes...excited at the fact the devs dodged answering the "will there be playable villains"would love to play magneto.
    I can see why they would hold out on Nightcrawler, Rogue and Shadowcat, but Im a bit surprised they didn't release Iceman.
    Originally posted by birdycephon
    I can see why they would hold out on Nightcrawler, Rogue and Shadowcat, but Im a bit surprised they didn't release Iceman.

i can see nightcrawler and rogue being tricky...night crawler has alot of mechanics they may be having issues with.and im not really sure rogue would be interesting enough for people to wanna buy...i mean mrs marvel does all the stuff she does cept drain energy...if i remember right almost killing mrs marvel is how she got her powers in the first place.i agree with you on ice man though...im sure he is in the pipe line as well as gambit,silver surfer and maybe bishop??

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    got the avengers pack, x-force pack was my second choice :-)

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    I am going to wait till the game is released first. But ultimately, i may actually pay money for this game (if the combat is fun enough).. which is quite an achievement for the game, i may add.
    Originally posted by nariusseldon
    I am going to wait till the game is released first. But ultimately, i may actually pay money for this game (if the combat is fun enough).. which is quite an achievement for the game, i may add.

game play isnt gonna be much different then diablo 2

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by blix2006

Which might be  a good thing. D2 is a fun game. So if this is a D2 in marvel super hero skin with unique powers, i am in.

Originally posted by blix2006

Which might be  a good thing. D2 is a fun game. So if this is a D2 in marvel super hero skin with unique powers, i am in.

Forsooth.

I've spent countless sleepless nights in college playing D2.