Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to start an argument...

grimgryphongrimgryphon Member CommonPosts: 682

Someone just posted this on my Facebook page and it was so perfect for the MMORPG.com forums, it bears repeating.

How to start an argument:

Step 1: Express your opinion

Step 2: Wait

Optional PvP = No PvP

Comments

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Thank you. I shall attempt this before i get fired in 8 hours.

<(^-^)>

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Originally posted by grimgryphon

Someone just posted this on my Facebook page and it was so perfect for the MMORPG.com forums, it bears repeating.

I am just so sick and tired of people who "pee on my Facebook wall".

MY Facebook wall is MY - Elikals - diary. HIS drawings and texts, HIS photos, HIS experiences and HIS opinion. I am always welcoming questions, nice comments and contructive suggestions. But when I say MY opinion on MY Facebook wall, I dont want anyone just to budge in and say the opposite opinion. A personal Facebook wall is not for arguing, especially since 90% degenerate into ugly fights. It's why I mercilessly delete such "peeing on my wall" posts.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• cheeser451cheeser451 Member Posts: 5
    reason why arguments happen these days XD
  • GdougGdoug Member Posts: 13
    Originally posted by Deleted User

It really only takes one step:

1) Login to the internet

Gdoug, currently playing Threshold RPG (role playing required MUD)
    http://www.thresholdrpg.com

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

I have a Government job for the past five years.  Ive never seen a place where they could have 3,000 people screwed up at the same time.

No one knows there job.

No one works.

Everyone thinks they know everything, yet they REALLY know nothing at all, even about life.

They think they are better than everyone.

They would tell you off in a second.

Easy paper work, and ordering parts take months.

The place reminds you of the 1980's even the music on the radio !.......Where they find an 80's channel anyway is beyond me.

The seventy year olds still use pocket protecters ( By the way, they never retire ).

NOW this is the real bad part :

They all talk at the same time and understand each other.  How, I don't know ?  They will Butt in to your talk in a second.  I just got to the point that I'll just stop instantly and walk away.......This pisses them off, they dont understand why, they just don't get it !!!

• edda0199edda0199 Member Posts: 5
    Just after you sleeping in a short time, you will get headache,and then you will easily argue with someone!
  • MediBlastMediBlast Member UncommonPosts: 36
    People who keep posting things in public, i mean negative thngs are those people who never tried to study in a good school...
  • Dexter2010Dexter2010 Member UncommonPosts: 244
    Originally posted by Deleted User

If you truly believe this you're wrong!

lol