Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Z now 99% pay to win

They just updated the Market Place in War Z. Now you can buy ammo for any weapon, silencers, NVGs, all sorts of scopes and flash suppressors, body armor, and much more. Prior to this latest update I actually had fun creeping around in War Z trying not to die but now it is complete shit. The suspense of dieing isn't there anymore because you can just buy win now.

The only reason I say 99% pay2win is because you can't buy guns.

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

Comments

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by Grunch

They just updated the Market Place in War Z. Now you can buy ammo for any weapon, silencers, NVGs, all sorts of scopes and flash suppressors, body armor, and much more. Prior to this latest update I actually had fun creeping around in War Z trying not to die but now it is complete shit. The suspense of dieing isn't there anymore because you can just buy win now.

The only reason I say 99% pay2win is because you can't buy guns.

And you expected ???? from a company who copy & pastes the EULA from Leage of Legends as their own, supports Aimbot and other hacks and generally lies to their playerbase.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493
    I have never actually read an EULA for any game. I think I am going to start cheating in War Z though since they ruined the game.

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

And now, to cash in on the fame of War Z, comes an MMORPG about zombies that will be developed by one person in two months or less with art stolen from various websites keyword zombie:

http://www.indiegogo.com/CODE-Z

At least he isn't close to his goal HEH

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    Originally posted by Grunch
    I have never actually read an EULA for any game. I think I am going to start cheating in War Z though since they ruined the game.

You can't ruin what is already a wreck.

• xenoracexenorace Member UncommonPosts: 205
    Originally posted by kadepsyson

And now, to cash in on the fame of War Z, comes an MMORPG about zombies that will be developed by one person in two months or less with art stolen from various websites keyword zombie:

Wow, holy balls. I read that and cannot believe anybody would donate to that.

Not saying donating to an indie developer should be shunned, but the concept art is just some random scetches and not really even concept art.

S.C.I.F.I
    <Sights, Clouded, In, False, Illusions>

• JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140
    Originally posted by xenorace
    Originally posted by kadepsyson

Wow, holy balls. I read that and cannot believe anybody would donate to that.

Not saying donating to an indie developer should be shunned, but the concept art is just some random scetches and not really even concept art.

The, uh, Dev came here and posted about that game http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/374678/page/1 - Sounds legit . =P

EDIT: Its a very long thread but gets really funny... If you stay to the end I can promise some chuckles.

• BlackcatZeroBlackcatZero Member UncommonPosts: 58

sign up for The Secret world or Dayz . if you just want hard Wizardry be out Jan 30. and I'm not even going to tounch Warz. 1 level and here's pay to win???