Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Life is Magic Now Available on iTunes

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Those looking for a mobile action RPG will want to check out Life is Magic. The new game has been released to iTunes in North America and is also available in the Android Marketplace. Since deployment, the game has received substantial updates including "city chat" with players in the same city as your character.

With a strong focus on community, teams of three players form a Magic Circle to conquer dungeons and influence the evolution of the landscape.  Only the strongest teams will be able to climb the monster-infested Magic Towers that dot the landscape.  Upon beating the Towers final boss, players will become master and owner of the building. Players use a blend of science and elemental magic in the ultimate race to become the most influential mage in the world. In 2013, the game will expand to support a player versus player (PvP) gaming environment.

Find out more on the Life is Magic iTunes site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    i wish there was a good turn based mmo

• KebeckKebeck Member Posts: 323
    Not available in my country ... First time I ever see that, I'm in Canada..
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Originally posted by bbbb42
    i wish there was a good turn based mmo

Atlantica is a pretty good turn based MMORPG. Even if there is a cash shop, I didn't ever really need it and I got to level 110 or so. 

• TalinTalin Member UncommonPosts: 918
    Why post this news without even the slightest bit of information about the game?