Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whos down to start a freemium AoC Deathwish guild?

MaitraderMaitrader Member UncommonPosts: 389
Looking for some people to enjoy the game freemium status, on the PVP loot server Deathwish. Looking for individuals who love to kill and do all the content and dungeons (alot of them) the game has to offer.. lets get a solid crew going!! once we get up to level, we can decide if we want to go for gold and do the new expansions content (part 1 of 4 just came out)... whos in?! Figuring we could get a decent MMORPG.COM guild going!!

Comments

• SynthetickSynthetick Member Posts: 977
    Just downloaded and hopped ingame on Deathwish, so definitely interested! PM me if you're still looking to get something going :)

• MaitraderMaitrader Member UncommonPosts: 389
    Originally posted by Synthetick

Just downloaded and hopped ingame on Deathwish, so definitely interested! PM me if you're still looking to get something going :)

Hey!! Awesome!!! We are hoping to run content on a casual basis and are looking to accumulate a solid group in which to run either saturdays or sundays for mastering all.dungeon content. My toons name is Shaharnejad. Guardian..

Tried adding you, but the toon's name didn't return any results. Feel free to add me: Slaiyne ingame.

Tried adding you, but the toon's name didn't return any results. Feel free to add me: Slaiyne ingame.

I will get you added as a friend, and we will get this deal en route ;) a pleasure to game with you long-term in such an immersive environment! lol so many damned dungeons to do.. gonna be amazing

you are definitely on the server Deathwish? I could not add you either lol ;) what timezone?

• KaosLegionKaosLegion Member UncommonPosts: 79
    Can you spend offline levels on Deathwish i have more than a toons worth atm??
    Originally posted by KaosLegion
    Can you spend offline levels on Deathwish i have more than a toons worth atm??

unfortunately (being as though this is a hardcore server) no. Every level and every fight matters lol ;) Alot of people arent for the "hard mode" these days, but it can be alot of fun when your looking to play a game based on its aesthetics, stories, and immersian ;)

make sure you are on Deathwish, if you are, just let me know what times you play and we will get the deal going :)

Definitely on Deathwish. My hours are pretty everywhere due to working from home, but consistent. Gnawnsense on Skype if that might make things a bit easier ;)

• ExelloExello Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I'm in. I'll be on and off all afternoon getting started. Hit me up.
    Originally posted by Exello
    I'm in. I'll be on and off all afternoon getting started. Hit me up.

hey hey!! whats your ingame name? we decided to go with an established guild for now and will entertain the option later of creating out own ;)

Definitely on Deathwish. My hours are pretty everywhere due to working from home, but consistent. Gnawnsense on Skype if that might make things a bit easier ;)

heya Synth! let me know when your online and we will get you added. We joined up with an already established guild for now and we will entertain the possibility of creating our own in time ;D

• ExelloExello Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Same as my forum name.
    Kk add shahrshad to your friends list

• Sicc1Sicc1 Member UncommonPosts: 243
    How's the population on that server. I was thinking about playing a bit. But I don't wanna bother if I can't get any random pvp why leveling.

Darkfall - Sick
    Earthrise - Sick

its doing good!! I get to pvp at all levels ;) fun stuff indeed~!

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

How is gameplay structured on Deathwish? Just rolled a new char on Fury some days ago...

I read somewhere it is possible to get a second lvl 50 character with the expansion, possible to create this one on another server, e.g. Deathwish?

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !