Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wish I never would have found this game...

MrBum21MrBum21 Member UncommonPosts: 405

Because now I want it. 

I am a bit sad that it is class based, but since they allow you to some what create your own class I guess I can let that slide for now.  But the housing, and ship building are enough to get me a bit hyped about this game. 

oh yeah, and the gliders.

the missing link in a chain of destruction.

All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.

Comments

• Moe4871Moe4871 Member UncommonPosts: 36

The free-roaming aspect is definitely nice, but things like that don't last long. Other features need to be in tip top shape in order to keep most playing the game.

Right now, I just have my eye on it to see if it's just another too good to be true MMO.

• TuchakaTuchaka Member UncommonPosts: 468
    i am in denial this game exists cause obviously i wanna play it , when it get released in NA i will allow myself to be happy about this game.
  • AtrocitusAtrocitus Member UncommonPosts: 85

Hang on just a bit longer mate...

This will hit NA soon, hopefully by the end of 13'. Hell, alot of us waited for SWTOR for 3/4 years, and looked what that garbage launched with.

AA allready has more ingame variety, mechanics, features etc then SWTOR a year and a half after launch.

tick tick tick......its coming................tick tick

• jimdandy26jimdandy26 Member Posts: 527
    Eh, I was not overly impressed with it. Needs a lot of work feel wise before it hits NA launch.

I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won.

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled - because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too cowardly to exercise it. The virtues which cloak these faults are called patience and forbearance.

• DjildjameshDjildjamesh Member UncommonPosts: 406
    the game has some cool features but i don't think it'll withstand this community's rage when it launches ...
  • MrBum21MrBum21 Member UncommonPosts: 405

yeah MMO players seem to rage about any thing.  If it is hard, it will be too hard, if it is easy then it isn't hard enough, too many carebares, too many hardcore types blah blah blah. 

we have become spoiled, and every one wants every thing in "thier" game.  Maybe we should go back to classic UO when your choicse was that, or nothing hehe.

All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.

• LlexXLlexX Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Originally posted by korr

I am a bit sad that it is class based

I wouldn't say that its class based (locked), since you are allowed to change your class back and forth any time (at an NPC).

But in other hand, yea its class based because its and RPG and its about ROLE PLAYING, if you remove the class system then it will just be an action game!

Originally posted by LlexX

I am a bit sad that it is class based

I wouldn't say that its class based (locked), since you are allowed to change your class back and forth any time (at an NPC).

But in other hand, yea its class based because its and RPG and its about ROLE PLAYING, if you remove the class system then it will just be an action game!

or a skill based game like UO.

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    just another over-hyped themepark.  some sandboxish features added but nothing worth noting.  save your money for 2020.
  • WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

yeah MMO players seem to rage about any thing.  If it is hard, it will be too hard, if it is easy then it isn't hard enough, too many carebares, too many hardcore types blah blah blah. 

we have become spoiled, and every one wants every thing in "thier" game.  Maybe we should go back to classic UO when your choicse was that, or nothing hehe.

I'll stick with AC2 until they shut it down again. Best game i have played in last 10 years and I have played pretty much all of the big names. Pretty sad a game this old has better mmo mechanics than all the new games that has come out since ...

I never cared for AC2, but I am tempted to go back to AC1.    it was, and still is a very unique game.

• darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237
    Originally posted by Djildjamesh
    the game has some cool features but i don't think it'll withstand this community's rage when it launches ...

What game does?  Someone always rages about something about some game here.  Its like rain.  It just happens...

• darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237
    Originally posted by muffins89
    just another over-hyped themepark.  some sandboxish features added but nothing worth noting.  save your money for 2020.

How far did you get when played this?  Or did you?

Who is hyping this game?  Its like if anybody is interested in the least little bit about any game its hype.  Then you (self)predict this hype over and over.  When the game releases anything that could be seen as wrong is used to claim that the hype was unfounded and the game a fail.  Whats your point?

Out of morbid curiousity what is your basis (I understand its opinion) for calling this game a over-hyped themepark?   Then tell me a game you feel is not over-hyped and adds something worth noting.

I'd be willing to look at that

• DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593

Im waiting for this one also. They just translated the AA webpage to English. Looking real good!

I like there class system, very diversified from the looks of. Just would hate there to be only 5 or 6 combos that really worked.

I would love to hear more from people who actually played the game, not just those with opinions from looking at the game or websites!

yeah, they did an amazing job with the website, probably one of my favorite design wise.

• RhimeRhime Member UncommonPosts: 283
    Originally posted by muffins89

Troll..don't feed it and it'll go away.

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    I too cannot wait to give this title a whirl. And I could care less whether it stacks up to anyone else's standards other than  my own. And right now baby, my standards for a creation based sandbox mmo (even if it's partial) are pretty darn low. Unless of course they're volunteering to foot my bill...

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• AtrocitusAtrocitus Member UncommonPosts: 85
    Originally posted by Ramonski7
    I too cannot wait to give this title a whirl. And I could care less whether it stacks up to anyone else's standards other than  my own. And right now baby, my standards for a creation based sandbox mmo (even if it's partial) are pretty darn low. Unless of course they're volunteering to foot my bill...

Amen brother.......................Hallelujah and pass the peanut butter!

I can hear these forums now, the  crying and the gnashing of teeth. TEH COMBAT DOESNT ROCK WTFXORS etc.

Personally, I could care less about the 'average' combat. With the wealth of other items in game, thats such a secondary issue. But people will whine about everything, especially here in the west.

• FangrimFangrim Member UncommonPosts: 616
    There seems to be a lot good about this game but sadly for me the ability to respec your build to anything you want puts me off.I don't care if its even expensive to do,we all know how these games work out and its easy to make gold or whatever currency they have.