Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Server up americans at war !

DOC-CRSDOC-CRS Bedford, TXPosts: 7Member
get in there lazybones

Comments

• OtotheJOtotheJ here, NYPosts: 52Member

Hi Doc!!!

I know you still love me even though you let catlady ban me.

Can we please have a new server without toe/hc and see where it goes? I promise not to complain about anything and will even help you get the supply numbers right...for once :)

• depot12depot12 Reston, VAPosts: 156Member
    When you get them all finished lets us know.
  • axishatraxishatr Grand Island, NEPosts: 167Member

"soon" since 2001

"the game has NEVER been in the black"  - doc

• DOC-CRSDOC-CRS Bedford, TXPosts: 7Member
    Americans in for the long weekend, promises to be a big weekend if everyone comes and puts their game face on.
  • depot12depot12 Reston, VAPosts: 156Member
    Yea not that appealing. Let us know when the next release is planned. Thanks for showing up! 
  • ginzoginzo Bell Gardens, CAPosts: 23Member
    The same devisiveness here was what led to the WW2OL forum at SimHQ to be shutdown and that place is dedicated to war sims.   
  • Silky303Silky303 PortsmouthPosts: 134Member
    Bitter ex-players who can't but help deride everything to do with the game they once liked. Very, very sad.

SWG > Aces High > WWIIOL

• allendale5allendale5 kansas city, MOPosts: 124Member

Well, it seems that I cannot separate the bullshit from just the shit.  I cannot keep track of who the devs are of the game who are posting, the rivals, the bitter ex-employees, or just the gamers. So I guess I will just skip this one. 

Can somebody make me a flowchart?

• StugStug Coffee County, TNPosts: 387Member
    Originally posted by allendale5
    Well, it seems that I cannot separate the bullshit from just the shit.  I cannot keep track of who the devs are of the game who are posting, the rivals, the bitter ex-employees, or just the gamers. So I guess I will just skip this one.    Can somebody make me a flowchart?

If you like WWII History/Military Simulation > Try WWIIOL if you have not tried it before and draw an honest opinion.

Otherwise you are left with your head swirling here - the game is much more fun, I can assure you ;)

• AmanaAmana New York, NYPosts: 3,912Moderator Uncommon
    Cleaned up the thread. Once again, personal attacks and dogpiling upon other members here aren't tolerated.

To give feedback on moderation, contact mikeb@mmorpg.com

This discussion has been closed.