Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server up americans at war !

get in there lazybones

Comments

• OtotheJOtotheJ Member Posts: 52

Hi Doc!!!

I know you still love me even though you let catlady ban me.

Can we please have a new server without toe/hc and see where it goes? I promise not to complain about anything and will even help you get the supply numbers right...for once :)

• depot12depot12 Member Posts: 156
    When you get them all finished lets us know.
  • axishatraxishatr Member UncommonPosts: 167

"soon" since 2001

"the game has NEVER been in the black"  - doc

• DOC-CRSDOC-CRS Member Posts: 7
    Americans in for the long weekend, promises to be a big weekend if everyone comes and puts their game face on.
  • depot12depot12 Member Posts: 156
    Yea not that appealing. Let us know when the next release is planned. Thanks for showing up! 
  • ginzoginzo Member Posts: 23
    The same devisiveness here was what led to the WW2OL forum at SimHQ to be shutdown and that place is dedicated to war sims.   
  • Silky303Silky303 Member Posts: 134
    Bitter ex-players who can't but help deride everything to do with the game they once liked. Very, very sad.

SWG > Aces High > WWIIOL

• allendale5allendale5 Member Posts: 124

Well, it seems that I cannot separate the bullshit from just the shit.  I cannot keep track of who the devs are of the game who are posting, the rivals, the bitter ex-employees, or just the gamers. So I guess I will just skip this one. 

Can somebody make me a flowchart?

• StugStug Member UncommonPosts: 387
    Originally posted by allendale5

Well, it seems that I cannot separate the bullshit from just the shit.  I cannot keep track of who the devs are of the game who are posting, the rivals, the bitter ex-employees, or just the gamers. So I guess I will just skip this one. 

Can somebody make me a flowchart?

If you like WWII History/Military Simulation > Try WWIIOL if you have not tried it before and draw an honest opinion.

Otherwise you are left with your head swirling here - the game is much more fun, I can assure you ;)

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Cleaned up the thread. Once again, personal attacks and dogpiling upon other members here aren't tolerated.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.