Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't waste your money on this game

124»

Comments

• depot12depot12 Member Posts: 156
    Originally posted by dcoy68

Here's a bit more

Yes doc, we're all paranoid. How about an answer to why you locked capping with us in Aarschot AB? Or will my post just be deleted again?

Reply ; 

give it up dcoy, it's not going anywhere down that path

Thread was closed.   SUB closed too for me.

The only way you can send a message is to unsubscribe

• dcoy68dcoy68 Member Posts: 30

And a little more. 

you are crossing the TOS line dcoy, I am assuming you don't mind another break ?

Q: what IS the truth ?

I am biased to one side ?
    I hate the German side in the game ?
    We work to make sure the German side can never win ?
    If you believe it come right out and say it.
    "God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh" - Voltaire
    "Life sucks sometimes, being miserable NEVER makes it suck less" - Grandpa
    "A critic without understanding is like a baby without a bottle" - me
    "Mockery is the bullet of self loathing"

BTW thread deleted after being told to "come right out and say it"  LOL.   Once again accusations instead of an answer to a simple question about doc's actions.
  • AbyssussAbyssuss Member Posts: 85
    Originally posted by dcoy68

And a little more. 

you are crossing the TOS line dcoy, I am assuming you don't mind another break ?

Q: what IS the truth ?

I am biased to one side ?
    I hate the German side in the game ?
    We work to make sure the German side can never win ?
    If you believe it come right out and say it.
    "God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh" - Voltaire
    "Life sucks sometimes, being miserable NEVER makes it suck less" - Grandpa
    "A critic without understanding is like a baby without a bottle" - me
    "Mockery is the bullet of self loathing"

BTW thread deleted after being told to "come right out and say it"  LOL.   Once again accusations instead of an answer to a simple question about doc's actions.

How this company is still running is beyond me, look at most games on the market especially Diablo 3 forums, if you're not insulting or threatening you can voice your opinion, in this game if you do they threaten you with a ban.

• mrcheapymrcheapy Member Posts: 56
    Honestly, at this point I would not recommend anyone to sub the game. You can try it for free playing with the Infantry and basic ATG and planes and during intermisson I think you can play with all equpiment rank free. Only after that would I say , yeah sure sub to the game. 
  • OtotheJOtotheJ Member Posts: 52

Promoting the game is probably the worst thing you can do.  For every one fanboy your gonna pick up, it will easily spawn 50 people that wont ever touch it again.  Out of those 50 your liable to get some trully rabid creatures to futher spread the suck the game is today also :)

Treating the games issues with the remedy that getting more through the door vs actually making the game fun to play is always going to end in the same poor conclusion. 

I'm really only this hard on them because they fail to understand their version of the game has and is going nowhere.  While the game would never of had 15 million subscribers, it easily should have enough to keep dev rolling and be expanding it without being reduced to xoom's monthly bingo trip fundraisers.

At this point even the integral parts are falling apart like the ability to keep stats up or reset the server with some competance.  Sadly, they are well past understanding the fundementals of what made this a fun game and the ability to do anything about it anyway. 

• axishatraxishatr Member UncommonPosts: 167
    agreed.  Time to move on to something that is going to be around for a while and is NEW
  • pittpetepittpete Member Posts: 233
    Originally posted by axishatr
    agreed.  Time to move on to something that is going to be around for a while and is NEW

Ha, let me know when ya find it

This discussion has been closed.