It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So I Downloaded this game yet again to check it out after months went by since I last checked out the game, and to me the game still sucks not even worth the money that was put into the game for development of this game I could have done better and instructed my developers to do better. Seriously EA/Bioware needs to let go some employee and get some people in there who can actually make people want to pay in a F2P Game.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
1. When I logged into the game the first thing I did was check the cash shop, and I see gamble items in there already I would honestly rather just pay for my items than purchase gamble packs or have that option to do such.
2. Lack of Customization still since Beta. I logged into the game I checked under the Equipment Tab I believe it was key (C) I was not able to find any Cosmetic Options for my starwars avatar other than hide helm, and show darkside, or customize a lightsabers color?
Hey man I want PINK Clone Armor, and the ability to customize form LEVEL 1.
3. No Recustomization options at least that I was able to find in the UI, now there maybe a NPC that does this in game I don't know but I was not able to find a FREE Recustomize appearance option in game, as a paying subscriber If I decided to pay the monthly FEE I should have the ability to this for FREE.
Come on this is 2012, not 1991, and not 2000 when these options did not exist in a lot of games.
If I had to compare StarWars to other MMO's I have played that offer customization I can.
1. Runes OF Magic.
3. EVE Online
4. Guild Wars 2
5. Lineage 2
These are all games where I can freely wear or edit cosmetics on my avatar even at level 1 if I so please to do such. I know that StarWars fits a complete different theme and game, but not having the ability to edit the colors of my armor, wear it as cosmetic similar to Runes OF Magic which by the way is my favorite cosmetic system in that game its just pathetic it makes me absolutely sick that I can't freely customize and enjoy the game my way.
Bioware is just even more pathetic on these features.
1. I want to know how much faster my XP gain is I don't want to hear my XP gain is faster I want to know how much more % I get if I pay your monthly fee and play oyur game.
2. Limit of GUI QuickBars for FREE players couldn't be more serious this is a CLIENT feature all players should have them FREE.
3. Whats the point of WarZone limits for FREE Players?
Their Restrictions are just too steep, and lack of content seriously I thought about trying this game again, I looked it over its not worthit. The only reason I would even play the game is the story line but its not worth doing or my time if I am not going to continue playing.
I really like StarWars & StarTrek but these MMO's in my eyes are just failures they need better developers who know what they are doing give a customer what they want for their money and reel in the fish, otherwise people like me are not going to stay around for long or pay.