Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[EU]Bad Boys For Life looking to recruit a few good men for DF:UW.

Bad Boys For Life is looking for a few players to boost our ranks in Darkfall Unholy Wars. We are a tightly knit well-known community of people that has played together for a long time. The guild was founded 2001 in Ultima Online and we've always had a passion for full loot, sandbox MMORPGs. We are a PvP oriented, small/medium scale guild that rely on skill over numbers, teamplay over zerging and friendship over anonymity. We are currently +- 25 people going into DF:UW with around 15 playing actively in the beta at this point.

Last time we played in Darkfall 1 we conquered the DUSK alliance, took over Rubaiyat and had a flawless sieging statistic by ourselves and with our small alliance called Cactus, we also conquered Stasis when they attempted to invade the island. We left the game after about half a year for various reasons such as the grind, bugs, hacking and duping however a few of our members went on to and founded Liandri, a guild that we remain friendly with seeing as their leaders are old Bad Boys For Life members. Some other members also kept going in the game in various alt guilds.

Here is how Rubaiyat looked shortly after we declared war on and conquered the DUSK alliance:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/Fiye/Darkfall%20Political%20Map/DarkfallPoliticalMapMay252009-1.jpg

What we offer:

* A tightly knit community where no one is a a stranger.

* Experienced leadership.

* Highly organized pvp with experienced players.

* A good amount of humour.

* Dedicated crafters.

* The full game experience - such as sieging and siege participation, PvE, holdings and so on.

* Professionally hosted guild-owned teamspeak server.

If you think you have what it takes to join us, apply here

We currently have a hamlet in the beta and are actively PvPing, PvEing and getting to know the game.

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983

You guys going to hang around more than 4 months this time or are you planning to quit again once the going gets tough while proclaiming you "beat the game"?

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• pallaspallas Member Posts: 4

We didn't quit because the going got tough, we were at our prime when we quit and if you claim something else then I'd love to see some proof little friend. We quit because the game was so far from being finished and the population was dwindling. This time we are here to stay. The guild itself has been around since 2001, just in different games.

Look at it this was:

Darkfall 1 = beta.

Darkfall UW = real game.

Any more questions? Who are you by the way? One of our fans I'm guessing.

Your little band allied up with the absolute WORST PvP clans in the game and sat on Ruby for the first few months playing with yourselves.  The MERCS came by and shit on you.  You got mad and decided to attack all the crafting/PvE guilds you were allied to.   Then you quit the game when it was just about time to face some real PvP clans by claiming the game was broke...

So I would feel pretty safe saying that you will last < 6 months this time around.

Good luck though.  I for one will be on US... if it ever launches.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Originally posted by Slapshot1188

Your little band allied up with the absolute WORST PvP clans in the game and sat on Ruby for the first few months playing with yourselves.  The MERCS came by and shit on you.  You got mad and decided to attack all the crafting/PvE guilds you were allied to.   Then you quit the game when it was just about time to face some real PvP clans by claiming the game was broke...

So I would feel pretty safe saying that you will last < 6 months this time around.

Nice fairytale, heres some reading for you. Should make things pretty clear if you can be bothered to read it.

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?328860-Bad-Boys-For-Life

Originally posted by pallas
    Originally posted by Slapshot1188

Nice fairytale, heres some reading for you. Should make things pretty clear if you can be bothered to read it.

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?328860-Bad-Boys-For-Life

No fairytale.  So please, tell me the name of the GOOD PvP clan that was in your DUSK alliance that you beat?  There wasn't any.  Your alliance was the worst in the history of DF1 and you just sat on your little continent of Ruby all by yourselves until the MERCS decided to come and show you what the real game was like.  Afterwards you cried like babies, turned on your own alliance and beat all the PvE clans.  Then you bragged about how you "crushed" them, and as soon as the real PvP clans turned towrds you, you all decided "the game was broke" and quit.

Funny how the game wasn't quite broke when you were beating the horrendous PvE clans you were formerly allied to...

Well we were a lot better than the guilds there and thats kind of the point. However I wouldnt call guilds like Sturmgrenadier and vindicators pve guilds. We were seriously outnumbered and came out as the winners and I consider that an achievment. Also we regularly pvped against covert ops, themercs and whatever other good guilds that were around and performed very well.

You seem to be pretty pissed off, perhaps you belonged to a guild we crushed? :) Maybe you could tell me who you are instead of being an anonymous rager? Oh and thanks for bumping the thread.

/ Mani Shakib - B@D Guildmaster