It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So, after getting bored with rift I am thinking of going back to playing eq2, the last expansion I owned was the one which added the Fae and Asari races if I remember right. Anyway, I have some questions.
1) Is there a way to buy eq2 and get all the expansions that are currently out? I know I am 2-3 behind but I can't afford to pay 120 bucks for the 3 expansions I missed plus a sub fee on top right now.
2) I heard there is a mercenary system or something, that lets you hire npcs to join you, how exactly does this work?
3) Are shadowknights still good?
4) Anyway to be a shadowknight AND be on the good side? or at least have access to a house in halas?
5) Is it worth coming back? as I said last expansion I had was realm of the fae or whatever it was called, I am thinking of actually starting over since I am sure the game has changed massivly since I played and it'ds be too confusing to try to catch up.
6) Have they improved the graphics or combat system at all? Not such a big deal on the graphics because I thought it was fine with the newer char models (old ones look like ass wish they would get rid of them already). But I found the combat to be a bit.. lackluster at times depending on class.
Thanks for any and all answers you can provide.
Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:
A. Proven right (if something bad happens)
B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)
Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!