Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard Entertainment the trifecta

How can this company keep up with the man hours to run 3 mmo's? 

World of warcraft - Starcraft 2 - Diablo III

Has anyone ever tried to get technical support on the phone? I bet they are over worked and under manned.

What do you think posses this company to over extend so much? If they focused all that determination into one game then that game my friend should be uber epic.

Comments

• Wildkitty54Wildkitty54 Member Posts: 2
    Well since only 1 of the 3 are a mmo I couldn't tell you.
  • HeafstaggHeafstagg Member UncommonPosts: 172

3 MMO's?

• mastersam21mastersam21 Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Sc2 and D3 isnt an mmo in the same sense like WoW is. WoW is probably the most taxing tittle they have. Blizzard is a pretty big company i wouldnt worry about them being over-worked.
  • CoatedCoated Member UncommonPosts: 507

Because Blizzard is running off the fumes of its beginning days.

I know you look at the company now and can't believe how such garbage (Diablo3, SC2, Panda's >_<;) can support such a large company, but if you flash back about 5-6 years, you would see a company that had a great vision about where the gaming market was heading. Hell, you could even say they made the vision for others to follow.  The company now is nothing more than corporate ass hats who are doing thing more than riding the ripples made by that first pebble.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Their technical support usually answers in a couple minutes. At least last time my account got hacked which was a long time ago.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by mastersam21
    Sc2 and D3 isnt an mmo in the same sense like WoW is. WoW is probably the most taxing tittle they have. Blizzard is a pretty big company i wouldnt worry about them being over-worked.

sc2 and d3 are not mmos in any sense of the word. D3 is not massive, its co-op. Sc2 is not massive either, its basically a strategy team deathmatch. WoW on the other hand is an mmo (Massively Multiplayer Online).

• darkkblackdarkkblack Member Posts: 38
    SC2 and Diablo III don't fit under the label massive multiplayer online????? Am I missing something or what?

• TalgenTalgen Member UncommonPosts: 400
    Profit?
  • mastersam21mastersam21 Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Thats why i said not in the same sense like WoW. Not everyone define MMO the same way. Personally D3 and SC2 isnt an MMO at all but Online Coop, only thing massive about those 2 is yes a lot of people play it, but not together.