Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 Beta Weekend Keys to give away (18.1-20.1)

IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661

Hi guys and girls,

perhaps you missed the Beta Key give away here on mmorpg.com for what ever reason, or you participated in other hand out lotterys and didn't get a Key, here is your last chance. I have 2 spare keys and would like to give them away tho.

Anyone interested? Write an answer in that thread here and on the "first come, first serve" ill pass them on to you via PM.

Cheers,

Ilaya

*Edit*

Why i give them away? I got my one here from our beloved mmorpg.com. But before i participated on two lotterys tho, cause i did not know that mmorpg.com would hand out keys ;( Lucky me i won the others, lol, makes me having them to spare now.

Comments

• MagicDuel488MagicDuel488 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Originally posted by Ilaya

Hi guys and girls,

perhaps you missed the Beta Key give away here on mmorpg.com for what ever reason, or you participated in other hand out lotterys and didn't get a Key, here is your last chance. I have 2 spare keys and would like to give them away tho.

Anyone interested? Write an answer in that thread here and on the "first come, first serve" ill pass them on to you via PM.

Cheers,

Ilaya

*Edit*

Why i give them away? I got my one here from our beloved mmorpg.com. But before i participated on two lotterys tho, cause i did not know that mmorpg.com would hand out keys ;( Lucky me i won the others, lol, makes me having them to spare now.

Can i get a beta key please sir :)

• SoraksisSoraksis Member UncommonPosts: 294
    If it wouldnt be too much to ask I would love one of those beta keys please.  Thank you.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Me pelase

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661

Both Keys are handed out to MagicDuel488 & Soraksis and i hope that both of you will have a hell lot of fun.

Sry Slapshot, you where to late mate ;(

Enjoy !  :)

Both Keys are handed out  to MagicDuel488 & Soraksis and i hope that both of you will have a hell lot of fun.

Recieved and activated.

Thankyou kind sir i will have great fun this weekend.

A***

Originally posted by MagicDuel488

Both Keys are handed out  to MagicDuel488 & Soraksis and i hope that both of you will have a hell lot of fun.

Recieved and activated.

Thankyou kind sir i will have great fun this weekend.

A***

Awesome!

Since the last weekend i am pretty sure you will like it, if you like these kind of games. I cant say more if you understand. :)

• m4mo2015m4mo2015 Member Posts: 2

Hey

i need beta key if u have :)

my steam acc m4mo2015

link :)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022329029/home

thanks xD

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    I have one key to give away as well.. first to message me in GW2  ill send you the key:) names Aerowyn of course:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• m4mo2015m4mo2015 Member Posts: 2
    hey i need it :D
  • C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Member UncommonPosts: 365
    I also have  one to give away that I didn't use. First person to send a message to my inbox gets it. GO!
  • kiravelikiraveli Member UncommonPosts: 79

Hm, not sure if there's anyone else that really wants to play this but my friend gave me this link:

http://www.zam.com/giveaways/defiance.html

Got my key from there. 

Thank you for joining the Defiance™ beta, Ark Hunter! Advance Mission Beta 1 startsFriday, Jan. 18 at 8 AM PST and ends Sunday, Jan. 20 at 9 PM PST.

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235
    Sadly zam ran out while I was creating an account :(
  • KrytycalKrytycal Member Posts: 520
    I used a beta key for curse for this weekend. It shows that the key was successfully applied under my profile, but when I go to to http://defiancebeta.trionworlds.com/ it says my account does not have permission to access the game.

I think that's why people are having issues accessing the client, your beta access is not active.

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Krytycal</i>
    <br><b>I used a beta key for curse for this weekend. It shows that the key was successfully applied under my profile, but when I go to to http://defiancebeta.trionworlds.com/ it says my account does not have permission to access the game.

I think that's why people are having issues accessing the client, your beta access is not active.</b></blockquote>
    <p> </p>

Yes. Your Account has to be flagged by Trion, otherwise you are not able to download or patch up the client. I strongly suggest to get to them via Ticket system, they answer pretty fast tho.

• KrytycalKrytycal Member Posts: 520

Originally posted by Krytycal

I used a beta key for curse for this weekend. It shows that the key was successfully applied under my profile, but when I go to to http://defiancebeta.trionworlds.com/ it says my account does not have permission to access the game.I think that's why people are having issues accessing the client, your beta access is not active.

Yes. Your Account has to be flagged by Trion, otherwise you are not able to download or patch up the client. I strongly suggest to get to them via Ticket system, they answer pretty fast tho.

I sent in a ticket. Will let you all know if that was indeed the issue.
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

For anyone who needs a key here I didnt need mine.

JKLF-PLKC-CWZ3-763C-NYHX

Very sad.

Registered account.

Varified account.

Input Beta key.

Beta key accepted.

Date Game Name
    2013-1-18 Defiance Beta Defiance Beta Event

Still waiting for "further information", downloaded the client from a link i googled. Cannot access patcher / server, cannot view website. Access restricted.

Sucks hard.
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

I used a beta key for curse for this weekend. It shows that the key was successfully applied under my profile, but when I go to to http://defiancebeta.trionworlds.com/ it says my account does not have permission to access the game.

I think that's why people are having issues accessing the client, your beta access is not active.

I sent in a ticket. Will let you all know if that was indeed the issue.

Same here, no permission to access Defiance.

I used my Rift-account on defiance.com and the site says that i will get a mail in case of an invitation.

On Trionworld under "manage Defiance" i can't do nothing, my code history shows that i entered a code for the Defiance-beta.

At least I see Trion has but enabled my account to sub to Rift again or buy editions. How nice of them.