Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A simple question

GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnPosts: 2,486Member Uncommon

What do you get with the box? In other words, is it bare as GW2 is, or is it more rich(at least 50 pages manual+etc)?

Cuz I want to try(nah, PLAY) TSW and it still costs whooping 61.40 bucks here where I am(please don't comment that!). So if you get nothing special for the box, maybe it'd be better to buy it online(on Steam or something for 30$ max?).

Is just a quick and simple question...

• Rthuth434Rthuth434 uniondale, NYPosts: 346Member
  • GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnPosts: 2,486Member Uncommon

Aha, so it is just a plastic box with cds/dvds in it? Nothing fancy?

Can anyone else confirm that(look I wouldn't even be interest in TSW if I didn't have this foolproof behaviour built in{get it?])?

• platonicxplatonicx CBPosts: 21Member
    Plastic case . 2 DVDs + 32 pages of manual with rly basic instructions. There are some pictures there but nothing major. Getting it online is better option if the price is higher. I had it the other way around.
  • FromHellFromHell NY, NYPosts: 1,311Member

I like my boxed edition, it's pretty thick and good looking on my shelf.

The download is massive, I was happy to install it from discs instead.

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World

The Return of ELITE !

Yeh. The difference from Steam and my local store is 50-60%. But I am not that keen on online paying(maybe I should get a Pay Pal). I'd buy it if I didn't order some books already(them being hardback costs quite some money). I have all the time till my birthday on Spring.
  • OrtwigOrtwig Cambridge, MAPosts: 1,161Member Uncommon
    There's a 15-page pdf manual that comes with the download -- you can find it in the secret world directory after it installs.

On that note Ortwig, it was your writeup on TSW that made me sure that I want it 100%. Systems and story and etc all remind me of an actual evolution of Guild Wars(forget those "Guild Wars 2").

Thank you all for nice tips :).

• IdoloRIdoloR BremenPosts: 9Member

Hi Gorwe, i would hug you forever, if you could me send a buddy key, if you bought the game yesterday.

Maybe we can start together playing because i am looking forward this game reaaaaly : )

Nah. I am sick currently and have NO will to play anything...
  • IdoloRIdoloR BremenPosts: 9Member

Okay, i am ill too :D But i have much will to play :D

Gett well! : )