Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Legends Will Be Reborn in City State's Next Game

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

At least, that's what the trailer promises. We still don't have a name, nor do we know what kind of game it is, but it seems Mark Jacobs' net project is inching towards coming out of the dark.  The second teaser trailer is below.

Is it an MMO? The three different colors in the logo seem to hint at three factions, or three gods... and we all know Mark had more than a hand in Dark Age of Camelot's three-faction RvR. Here's hoping we find out more soon.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Show some gameplay.
  • SabbicatSabbicat Member UncommonPosts: 290
    This has to be one of the least inspiring trailers yet. There is no endevour to entice or excite the viewer.
  • evemaster00evemaster00 Member Posts: 171
    So basically a bunch of stuff happens, which results in more stuff, and in the end ..... Stuff happened.
  • RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    That actually makes me wonder, if you start Hyping a game as much as possible for as long as physically possible. Just how nasty will the inevitable Train Wreck Be

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• maddog15amaddog15a Member UncommonPosts: 83
    Originally posted by Rayshe
    That actually makes me wonder, if you start Hyping a game as much as possible for as long as physically possible. Just how nasty will the inevitable Train Wreck Be

Well lets see....(gets notepad) mhm.......mhm.....carry the 1......and....GOOD GOD!!!

I'd start building your fallout shelter as soon as possible, its not going to be pretty.

• Beatnik59Beatnik59 Member UncommonPosts: 2,413

Could it be a superhero game?

We need a good old, freeform, full featured superhero game.

"...when it comes to pimping EVE I have little restraints."
    --Hellmar, CEO of CCP.

"It's like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
    --Exar_Kun on SWG's NGE

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    Originally posted by Sabbicat
    This has to be one of the least inspiring trailers yet. There is no endevour to entice or excite the viewer.

only if you have no idea of  mmo history tho :)

"the veil" is quite the accurate hint imo <3

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"