Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

100 silver bounty

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

All I wanted to do was wake up, check the market out, and do some mining. 

The first part, no problem. The second, well what would you do when you reach a node at the same time as someone else? I killed him. I backed away, and farmed the node. He used a 50% onsite res 20 secs later. I killed him again, and wouldn't you know it this chump placed a warrent on me 20 silver. 

20 silver is double the standard 10 silver, but it wasn't about the amount, it was the principle. When it ws all said and done, I had killed this dude abo

#$@%5 I'm typing this sitting in a cave. My f'n hideout!  I hear darts hissing  and hitting me! Some $#%#$ found me that damn quick!!!!

I was gonna type "just another day for a criminal", and "should I finda a trust worthy constable to turn me in, or just go nuts," and all this other cool criminal s$$#, now I'm in prison with an insane time out!

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• GormokGormok Member Posts: 379
    Lol, sounds like  Empress-Wu bagged you. You do a lot of killing so I am guessing that you play a Royal Guard, most pk'ers in NA and on the Russian servers are either Royal Guards or Tangmen. I rolled a RG and that was the most fun I ever had killing people, and it's 10 times easier to pvp with than a Tang. It's like those two classes seem to rollover all of the other schools, but anyway I can understand the whole node situation. It's a dog eat dog world in The Age of Wushu.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Right now, I'm running a range of emotions ranging from, this is games is special, to this time out is too harsh, to wtf just happned. 

Silver being spent, being paid, and being lost. Feels like stuff just got real.

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543

Haha

too funny,  thats what makes aow different,  do the crime ya gotta do the time ;)

it's only a 24 hour debuff,  gank some fishermen for the day

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

Originally posted by Gormok
    Lol, sounds like  Empress-Wu bagged you. You do a lot of killing so I am guessing that you play a Royal Guard, most pk'ers in NA and on the Russian servers are either Royal Guards or Tangmen. I rolled a RG and that was the most fun I ever had killing people, and it's 10 times easier to pvp with than a Tang. It's like those two classes seem to rollover all of the other schools, but anyway I can understand the whole node situation. It's a dog eat dog world in The Age of Wushu.

Nah, I didn't turn myself into Wu. She's kinda like more middle man that badge. 

I'm Tangmen. I'm built to jump off a cliff and stab daggers in your back. Most skilled in 3rd set just so I can eat RG face.

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Glad you found a game you could enjoy.  Hopefully you can knock it off with the hate for certain other games now.  As cool as your story may sound to some, those are the exact same emotions I have when I play a game you dislike.  Thanks for understanding some of us like certain types of games.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

Originally posted by azzamasin
    Glad you found a game you could enjoy.  Hopefully you can knock it off with the hate for certain other games now.  As cool as your story may sound to some, those are the exact same emotions I have when I play a game you dislike.  Thanks for understanding some of us like certain types of games.

The good, bad and the ugly. I like to talk games. I'm one voice in many. I try to get as close to the point as I can. Sometimes people agree, sometimes they don't.

As for enjoy, yeah I'm really digging it right now. Going from "This is what I do. Get at me dog." to "Damnit what just happened, anger" in a matter of minutes is pretty cool, intense. That's a hell of a ride though.

• GormokGormok Member Posts: 379
    Originally posted by bcbully

I'm Tangmen. I'm built to jump off a cliff and stab daggers in your back. Most skilled in 3rd set just so I can eat RG face.

Yeah I see a lot of Tang and RG going at it, I guess that's because all of the other schools try to avoid them like the plague. I found it funny that a Sholin would attack my Scholar, but would try to tuck tail and run from my RG. Tang and RG are the school yard bullies, lol

Yeah I see a lot of Tang and RG going at it, I guess that's because all of the other schools try to avoid them like the plague. I found it funny that a Sholin would attack my Scholar, but would try to tuck tail and run from my RG. Tang and RG are the school yard bullies, lol

Well since I have a lot of time on my hands, I think I'm gonna make a fun loving begger... 

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576

I have zero problem with RG on my scholar, must just be a class thing as I keep hearing how hard they are from tang and so many others. Our spin is better than their spin, our kicks close the distance they have a laughably easy to see feint with the chain. The only RG that gave me trouble was one who used a sword and that poison block, just wasn't experienced vs that style.

Tangman gives me trouble and so does valley and emei. Tangman just because if they really keep the distance they peck away forever, Emei because of the insane amount of utility skills they have + rage stealing feint + extra rage from blocks. Valley just because sometimes they shut me down the entire fight. Valley is really a rogue like class in that if they don't kill you quick they die.

• VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723

My beggar is a Tang face melter and don't you forget it. The other day in Qiandeng some cocky Tang was sitting up on the roof chucking darts at newbies. He chucked a couple at me too. I got up on the roof, bounced him off with my knockback and then green lotused his face into the street below.

I walked away from his dead and broken body as his spirit uttered an incredulous "O.o". Tang who don't fear Beggars are stupid.

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969

#$@%5 I'm typing this sitting in a cave. My f'n hideout!  I hear darts hissing  and hitting me! Some $#%#$ found me that damn quick!!!!

LOL...loved it!

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973
    Sounds about right..

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

Originally posted by Vonatar

My beggar is a Tang face melter and don't you forget it. The other day in Qiandeng some cocky Tang was sitting up on the roof chucking darts at newbies. He chucked a couple at me too. I got up on the roof, bounced him off with my knockback and then green lotused his face into the street below.

I walked away from his dead and broken body as his spirit uttered an incredulous "O.o". Tang who don't fear Beggars are stupid.

too funny. I respect them, I fear you lmao. Green Lotus is the scissor to our paper.