Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

A simple question

GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnPosts: 3,087Member Uncommon

What do you get with the box? In other words, is it bare as GW2 is, or is it more rich(at least 50 pages manual+etc)?

Cuz I want to try(nah, PLAY) TSW and it still costs whooping 61.40 bucks here where I am(please don't comment that!). So if you get nothing special for the box, maybe it'd be better to buy it online(on Steam or something for 30$ max?).

Is just a quick and simple question...

Comments

• Rthuth434Rthuth434 uniondale, NYPosts: 346Member
    same.
  • GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnPosts: 3,087Member Uncommon

Aha, so it is just a plastic box with cds/dvds in it? Nothing fancy?

Can anyone else confirm that(look I wouldn't even be interest in TSW if I didn't have this foolproof behaviour built in{get it?])?

• platonicxplatonicx CBPosts: 22Member Uncommon
    Plastic case . 2 DVDs + 32 pages of manual with rly basic instructions. There are some pictures there but nothing major. Getting it online is better option if the price is higher. I had it the other way around.
  • FromHellFromHell NY, NYPosts: 1,311Member

I like my boxed edition, it's pretty thick and good looking on my shelf.

The download is massive, I was happy to install it from discs instead.

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

Yeh. The difference from Steam and my local store is 50-60%. But I am not that keen on online paying(maybe I should get a Pay Pal). I'd buy it if I didn't order some books already(them being hardback costs quite some money). I have all the time till my birthday on Spring.
  • OrtwigOrtwig Cambridge, MAPosts: 1,163Member Uncommon
    There's a 15-page pdf manual that comes with the download -- you can find it in the secret world directory after it installs.

On that note Ortwig, it was your writeup on TSW that made me sure that I want it 100%. Systems and story and etc all remind me of an actual evolution of Guild Wars(forget those "Guild Wars 2").

Thank you all for nice tips :).

• IdoloRIdoloR BremenPosts: 9Member

Hi Gorwe, i would hug you forever, if you could me send a buddy key, if you bought the game yesterday.

Maybe we can start together playing because i am looking forward this game reaaaaly : )

Nah. I am sick currently and have NO will to play anything...
  • IdoloRIdoloR BremenPosts: 9Member

Okay, i am ill too :D But i have much will to play :D

Gett well! : )