Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Ask the Devs" podcast

PsiKahnPsiKahn Member Posts: 126
Thought I'd let everyone know that the Trials of Ascension devs are putting together an "Ask the Devs" podcast.  You can submit questions on their forum here and maybe you can get your question on the podcast.  Still a lot of info that hasn't been discussed yet so plenty to ask about.  Here's hoping they'll illuminate a little bit about their timeline with regard to kickstarter and all.

Comments

• PeskeyPixiePeskeyPixie Member Posts: 24
    The Forged Chaos devs are the most active devs that I know of when it comes to responding to posts on their forums. I can't wait to see what they have to say in their podcast.
  • MyzRainMyzRain Member Posts: 43

The podcast can now be heard:

http://trialsofascension.com/audio/podcast_01-12-12.mp3

Really great stuff. Tell your friends.

---
    What is forgotten is forever immortal.

• PsiKahnPsiKahn Member Posts: 126
    Awesome.   Wow they really took pretty much every question from the thread.
  • RoughshodRoughshod Member Posts: 16
    Such a great podcast. They clarified a lot of what the forum members were curious about - including things on how the inventory works, a few details on the difficulty of magic, crafting from things gathered in the environment, and the list goes on! Great listen, I recommend it to anyone - you can tell they have experience with this design.
  • IldefonseIldefonse Member Posts: 8

Great podcast indeed, I was impressed with the amount of questions they addressed and answered. No dodging, no "vaulting", to the point and good stuff.

For those that'd prefer to read through the podcast, a transcript is available here. Note that only the first half is there now, but it will be updated with the rest soon.

• ParinoidPandaParinoidPanda Member Posts: 21
    Appreciate the effort for the fan site library! really helpful!

If my undead panda's don't get you...

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by Ildefonse

Great podcast indeed, I was impressed with the amount of questions they addressed and answered. No dodging, no "vaulting", to the point and good stuff.

For those that'd prefer to read through the podcast, a transcript is available here. Note that only the first half is there now, but it will be updated with the rest soon.

1) Thanks for the transcript

2) Holy crap that fansite library is cool!

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre