Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why do you close all Appleton threads?

PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

People need to read this stuff, that way they can atleast make an educated desicion about backing the project.

Comments

• JayarisJayaris Member Posts: 308
    No shit, I thought this was a place to discuss MMORPG's. Heavy handed moderators can go ahead and fuck off. 

Hi

• KanylKanyl Member UncommonPosts: 252

This thread will be deleted in 3....2....1.....

I just read about the whole thing and WOAH, this is kinda sick! Guess that we will see a lot more of this in the near future, because I can understand the anger if everything is true (but I don't know!). I can understand that the staff of Mmorpg is trying to put this away, if it's fake. But the proofs seems pretty clear here, in my opinion. Well, this is the internet, so we will see what happens!

• JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140
    MMORPG.com please do not "pull an appleton" on us... Let us keep this thread...Please...
    Originally posted by Jacxolope
    MMORPG.com please do not "pull an appleton" on us... Let us keep this thread...Please...

They should unlock the other two threads. 

Hi

• LizardoneLizardone Member Posts: 93
    in before the lock
  • ezpz77ezpz77 Member Posts: 227
    You guys are like a bunch of drama hungry, hormonally imbalanced teenage girls. You don't want the threads here for information. You want them here for the drama they provide.
    Originally posted by ezpz77
    You guys are like a bunch of drama hungry, hormonally imbalanced teenage girls. You don't want the threads here for information. You want them here for the drama they provide.

Or I just want the information.

Your fantasy scenario is also fine I suppose, I'm a considerate man, so please allow me to conform to your baseless presumptions. 

Hi

The Infoprmation was good- But the Drama started via the CEO who continues to dig himself deeper and deeper with each new post.

So yeah, the information was great- MY MIND is made up...But the drama is the gift that keeops on giving. This is so,me funny shit.

• ezpz77ezpz77 Member Posts: 227
    Originally posted by Jayaris

Your fantasy scenario is also fine I suppose, I'm a considerate man, so please allow me to conform to your baseless presumptions. 

There's a 16 page thread full of informative discussion.  Alternatively, you could go to their website and request information.

• JamesPJamesP Member UncommonPosts: 595

There's a 16 page thread full of informative discussion.  Alternatively, you could go to their website and request information.

I have also posted a topic containing information on what was worked on today but instead of seeing the information and moving on they continue to bash us and stir up Drama. 

Company Owner
    MMO Interactive

Originally posted by JamesP

I have also posted a topic containing information on what was worked on today but instead of seeing the information and moving on they continue to bash us and stir up Drama. 

Can we see the screenshots you said you had? You claaimed "proof" and someone asked for it and it was ignored.

Just trying to make sure nobody here is trying to "pull an Appleton" on us.

• LadyEupheiLadyEuphei Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Wow, locked threads all over. I am glad I got to post it on my website before it got deleted!

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

The thread(s) are devolving into an incendiary back and forth between two users. We've locked the threads to preserve any valuable discussion or information, but we don't want to see any more personal attack threads or discussion. If you want to discuss the project, go for it, but let's keep the personal attacks out of it.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.