Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Threats against my person by Jason Appleton ( Owner of Greed Monger )

taus01taus01 Member Posts: 1,352

Dear Community,

Mr. Appleton has now taken it upon himself to send me private messages threatening me and my former Employer. In spirit of full disclosure and to get the Moderators attention on this most despicable action by Mr. Appleton. Here is the full message he sent me.

"You have done nothing but attack me personally since the start of this thread. Accusing me of being a scam artist, bashing me publicly and you haven't stopped.

I know everything about you. I'm done fucking with you.

Either stop with your shit, or I promise you, you wont have anymore secrets.

I am not a scam artist of any kind and I don't give a shit if you like me or my game, but I've had enough of your bullshit. 

You are making this a personal matter. I suggest you take a different turn. I have friends at [censored: my former Employer] as well, so don't think for a second I can't make sure you don't feel the sting of the drama you've started for absolutely no reason. 

I truly hope you take my advice because you really have no idea what kind of hornets nest youre kicking around.

If you dont like the game, youre welcome to say so. I've had enough of your attacks on me.

Take this private message however you'd like." - Mr. Appleton

Thank you guys for your support.

"Give players systems and tools instead of rails and rules"

Comments

• boobitsboobits Member Posts: 27
    Wow!!! This has gone into the twighlight zone...
  • lathaanlathaan Member UncommonPosts: 476

My money is on Mr. Appleton - OP seems to be a sissy.

edit: i hope he knows someone at your current employer too ^^

where i live, squealers arent exactly loved people :P

• LadyEupheiLadyEuphei Member UncommonPosts: 223

UUUuuuUUUUUuuuUUHHH this Jason fellow is not very smart. He must not know what copy and paste is...image

Although I love the drama, does this not happen with every greed monger thread?

• taus01taus01 Member Posts: 1,352
    Originally posted by LadyEuphei
    UUUuuuUUUUUuuuUUHHH this Jason fellow is not very smart. He must not know what copy and paste is...image

Hey Lady! Looking forward to your stream later today :)

Originally posted by LadyEuphei

Although I love the drama, does this not happen with every greed monger thread?

Usually he threatens to sue with the money he got from Kickstarter. At least that what has happend on the Wurm forums.

"Give players systems and tools instead of rails and rules"

Originally posted by lathaan

My money is on Mr. Appleton - OP seems to be a sissy.

edit: i hope he knows someone at your current employer too ^^

where i live, squealers arent exactly loved people :P

Sound like you live in a military state. I believe the OP has done an interesting thing. He has aired what was trying to be covered up. This is news! This is peoples souls! One person attacking another! Oh and I do believe this thread is looking a a very short life span.

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

It sounds like Mr. Appleton played a bit too much Mafia II.

Take a screenshot of that private msg. and put it on reddit.. They'll love it!

Originally posted by PieRad

It sounds like Mr. Appleton played a bit too much Mafia II.

Take a screenshot of that private msg. and put it on reddit.. They'll love it!

Also take the screenshot to make sure that the cover up that is going to happen will be prevented!

EDIT: OMG I FORGOT MY PINK!

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817

I think mr. Appleton must have read about Dark and Light and thought what a great way to rip people off.

Maybe he will threaten me now ?

Lolipops !

• sacredfoolsacredfool Member UncommonPosts: 849

2 guys are being mean to each other. Bashing and trolling each other. On the internet!

Newsworthy.

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.

This discussion has been closed.