Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWIIOnline PROPAganda ^^

2»

Comments

• antipropaantipropa Member Posts: 21
    What a joke.  These are not even GAME pictures.  Plus, nice you are spamming one side of the game.  Must be a crs employee....
  • tPropatPropa Member Posts: 32
    Originally posted by antipropa
    What a joke.  These are not even GAME pictures.  Plus, nice you are spamming one side of the game.  Must be a crs employee....

? ^^^lol  and no i am not CRS

ans sry  this game is not deat ...

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

just an FYI mmorpg does take a dim view on spam posts. (aka posting directly after your self multiple times) 

that being said.. those graphics look really really dated.. i know the game is hella old now but it makes BF1942's graphics look years ahead O-o are those taken on max or on low res?? 

• depot12depot12 Member Posts: 156

Yes the graphics are that lame.  The first shot with the 4 stukas coming in for the dive bomb is obvious photoshop to this day-1 player. 

We also told them that Rapid Assault would never work with the lame graphics and 64-player maps but they just ignored us and worked on that instead of BE.  The released Rapid Assault and except for a handful of fanboi's nobody embraced it.

Propa says that the game is not dead.  I guess if you count a total of 18 players on during TZ3 on BOTH SIDES as your defintion of "not dead", then yea, BE is not dead. LOL.

The only people left defending this game are the hanger-on fanbois who get perks like forum mod and HC.  Not even CRS is defending this game anymore.  It's a real shame.  CRS should be ashamed of themselves.

• wireded21wireded21 Member UncommonPosts: 131

Still the best WW2 game in the world bar none.

Probably the best MMOFPS too.

• rendusrendus Member UncommonPosts: 329
    Originally posted by wireded21

I'd give the edge to Planetside 2.  Huge map, huge playerbase.   I wanted to like Heroes and Generals but the maps are too small and I hate having to queue up for battles, and besides it's just plain clunky.

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542
    Originally posted by rendus
    Originally posted by wireded21

I'd give the edge to Planetside 2.  Huge map, huge playerbase.   I wanted to like Heroes and Generals but the maps are too small and I hate having to queue up for battles, and besides it's just plain clunky.

Planetside 2 gets my vote. 

No spawn delay.

Better infantry physics.

Better "twitch" combat.

Better looking environments.

WWIIOL still has the best MMO Armored combat system out there.  To bad its still flawed on so many levels.

So much crap, so little quality.

• depot12depot12 Member Posts: 156
    Originally posted by Hodo

WWIIOL still has the best MMO Armored combat system out there.  To bad its still flawed on so many levels.

Yea it used to be. Until DOC added FRU's and RPATS, and ruined that fun aspect of the game also.

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542
    Originally posted by depot12
    Originally posted by Hodo

Yea it used to be. Until DOC added FRU's and RPATS, and ruined that fun aspect of the game also.

RPATs wasnt his idea, they were the players screaming for them for like 7 years.  

To bad most HE and HEAT weapons still dont work right.  

But like I said, to bad its still flawed on so many levels.

So much crap, so little quality.

• DenizzjeDenizzje Member Posts: 12
    You should put on anti-alliassing at your graphics card driver itself, makes it look a lot better even at 2x. ;)