Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Community DN for Maintance?

SmintarSmintar Member UncommonPosts: 214

It's been down since Thursday, my guess its not for maintance, they been getting alot of Tickets and issues about the game that they just cant stay up. With slow response times anyway and non resolutions with issues they decided to take it down to try and catch up.I guess players are tired of using the RESET button and maybe trying to make them fix the bugs.

My 2 cents worth.

Comments

• pioneer08pioneer08 Member Posts: 76
    Originally posted by Smintar

It's been down since Thursday, my guess its not for maintance, they been getting alot of Tickets and issues about the game that they just cant stay up. With slow response times anyway and non resolutions with issues they decided to take it down to try and catch up.I guess players are tired of using the RESET button and maybe trying to make them fix the bugs.My 2 cents worth.

Its been down since Thursday? What are you talking about? My guess is you dont even play the game it has been up since their last patch nice try though. Hmm they dont fix bugs? I put in a ticket for the issue with the prisoners on section X (I am sure you have no clue what I am talking about but anyway) two days later I received a response and on the last patch it was fixed. Thats just one example. As for the "reset button" another what are you talking about? Why post stuff like this?
  • mrrshann618mrrshann618 Member UncommonPosts: 279

maybe someone needs to check their own connection. I was playing this weekend in all it's f2p glory.

Play what you Like. I like SWOTR, Have a referral to get you going!
    -->  http://www.swtor.com/r/nBndbs  <--
    Several Unlocks and a few days game time to make the F2P considerably easier
  • tiefighter25tiefighter25 Member Posts: 937
    This thread seems to have tanked.
  • BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546
    Is he.....referring to customer support? I can't tell....
  • NC-JohnNC-John Member Posts: 113
    It's a problem with firefox as well. just click the login and when you do so, the maintence page will go away.

"Not even a cray super computer can make this game run well. Thats what happens when you code an MMO in pascal. " - miglor

• SmintarSmintar Member UncommonPosts: 214
    Originally posted by pioneer08
    Originally posted by Smintar

It's been down since Thursday, my guess its not for maintance, they been getting alot of Tickets and issues about the game that they just cant stay up. With slow response times anyway and non resolutions with issues they decided to take it down to try and catch up.I guess players are tired of using the RESET button and maybe trying to make them fix the bugs.

My 2 cents worth.

Its been down since Thursday? What are you talking about? My guess is you dont even play the game it has been up since their last patch nice try though. Hmm they dont fix bugs? I put in a ticket for the issue with the prisoners on section X (I am sure you have no clue what I am talking about but anyway) two days later I received a response and on the last patch it was fixed. Thats just one example. As for the "reset button" another what are you talking about? Why post stuff
    Community DN for Maintance? thats the title! I dont know what classes you have played but Ill give 1 mission BH The Mandanlorean Killer that mission has been bugged since launch, some daileys mission will bug out aswell CTS for example the solution RESET these r just 2 of the many yes and I do play the game I have 50 soc and 50 smuggler along with 5 others what can u bring to the table??