Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting over! Recommendations?

KanylKanyl Member UncommonPosts: 252
Greetings!

First of all, I am from EU, I have a level 90 Fury on Freeport and want to start over! 

I would like to play on another server. Which one is the "best" one for a EU players, where I can find most EU player? I just want to have many people online, in the middle of the day in EU or at evenings, so I can easily find groups and so on! All in all: A big server, with a lot of EU players. But most important for me is a GREAT community! So which one do you recommend?

I also want to pick another class. I am up for anything and like to be a caster, fighter and so on. Right now, I am kinda bored with my Fury, because of being a hybrid. I find the class complicated and not fun anymore. I want something fresh and FUN! So which class do you recommend? Again, I am up for anything! 

Keep in mind: Big server with a lot of EU players, a fun class to play and most important, great community!

I want to have an adventure again, so please help me! Thanks in advance and have a nice day all! :)

Comments

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

the general consensus is that Antonia Bayle is the best server to start with because it's so crowded and the people are nice.  however i play 4 hours behind you (i'm US east coast) so i'm not sure about the times in which you will be playing.  GL finding a server tho and hope you have fun :)

if you liked your fury but want something less hybrid i'd certainly try a mystic or Inq.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

big server and EU - I would have said Freeport

(prior to all servers going ftp, Freeport was the only ftp server worldwide)

but, you are looking to try another server

i dont know what kind of EU populations AB and Crushbone have

Splitpaw is known for EU but its smaller than Freeport, AB, Crushbone

• TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088

Splitpaw is the only EU server and the pop is ok but many EU guilds have moved to AB due to it's the most populated server.

So I suggest you pick AB and start looking for EU guilds to join.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• KanylKanyl Member UncommonPosts: 252

I made a research and found out that Freeport is the most populated server, next up in Splitpaw and then AB. So between Freeport and Splitpaw, I stil lcant choose! I am from EU as I said, and in the future I might want to raid, but the leveling will be so much easier on Freeport, with more players around at any time. But the biggest issue is The Goblin Tickets, which can give me some cool rewards. Some rewards I would like to have on Splitpaw and some on Freeport, but that's impossible!

I could allways play on Freeport and then transfer later on, but again...I don't know...sigh!