It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I miss alot of things from SWG, it was probably my favrite MMO I had played... havnt found a substitue yet...
1. I miss the Citys... The player citys, How you could find them on almost any planet, and go into almost any building.
2.I miss Space. Even thought i personally didnt do much space combat, i still miss it, just because i havnt seen anything like it yet. being free roam, yet beign able to hop outa youyr seat and decorate your ship( some of them anyway.) it was jsut perfect.
3. Agian, housing, i miss sitting for hours trying to make my multiple houses look perfect, then comign in a week later, and changing everything agian. It was probably whati enjoyed most in the game.
4. Also, I miss hopping on my speed, and just driving through the player citys, and stopping at every vendor i saw on my map, just to look and see what they had.
5. As the population wound down, I miss just sitting the whole day in mos eisley talking to people. Eventually you knew everyone that spent time there, and everyone was always there, chatting it up. I know, for some people that is boring, but i loved it.
6. I even miss hte crafting. Ever since i played SWG, i have tried crafting in every game i have gone to, and SWG by far had the best crafting/collection system that i have tried. in my opinion anyway, I loved it.
7. Classes. I miss the classes so much, i know, they wherent that amazing, but just being able to switch them whenever i watned for a small fee?( though i had gotten it pretty high over hte years) one week I would be a smuggler, the next, Maybe i felt like hunting down some bountys, so i could switch, It was amazing.
Im sure there is more, it was my favrite game, and I miss it with every game that comes out. I know it wasnt the game for everyone, but for me, it was perfect.