Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Example of poor translation.

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

I'm looking at an item [Freeze Soul Pointed Double Daggers], (Freeze is a prefix that changes upon the upgrade made to the dagger). You would think double daggers right? Nope, in the pop tool-tip it says double stings.  

To be honest this type of thing is all over. Not game breaking, but could ruin your day if you don't read closley. 

I've said enough good, it's time to point out opportunities for improvement image

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• CitalssCitalss Member Posts: 28

Oh god, I can't wait to play this game!

I wish EU wasn't being put behind US as per :/

400 server lag on Age of wushu from the UK D;

• ObiClownobiObiClownobi Member Posts: 186
    Originally posted by Citalss

Try the Russian version, unlimited open beta, ping is fine from the UK. Look for thread on here "Totally Free Wushu"

"It's a sandbox, if you are not willing to create a castle then all you have is sand" - jtcgs

• tyfontyfon Member UncommonPosts: 240

I find the "Iron mine" instead of ingot pretty funny :)

Copper on the other hand is called Copper ingot.

• CitalssCitalss Member Posts: 28
    Originally posted by ObiClownobi

Try the Russian version, unlimited open beta, ping is fine from the UK. Look for thread on here "Totally Free Wushu"

Hmm, would i then be able to keep my characters and move them over to the English EU servers when it's out?

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430

Hmm, would i then be able to keep my characters and move them over to the English EU servers when it's out?

I don't think so. There are different companies handling these two versions of the game.

• ObiClownobiObiClownobi Member Posts: 186

You won't, but you will know how to play when the EU version kicks off, which is useful in an owPvP environment

"It's a sandbox, if you are not willing to create a castle then all you have is sand" - jtcgs

• PyndaPynda Member UncommonPosts: 856

I haven't gotten into the ingame translations (yet), but the website help page translations are near gibberish. It looks like they really did use Google translate? It's that bad.

I do sense there may be a good MMORPG to be found, though, and I am struggling to get through it. But this is giving me a headache. It's not fun at all.

• koboldfodderkoboldfodder Member UncommonPosts: 447

I am pretty sure double daggers are double stings.  My Emie uses those for her third set, but when you make them for some reason they are listed as double daggers.

There are lots of things in this game like that. 

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Double(dual) daggers = Double(dual) stings...