Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having a blast

13»

Comments

• EsLafielEsLafiel Member Posts: 92
    Originally posted by EccentricPenguin
    No I never got the chance to play GW1 at all. 

it sad that you answer that, now watch. They going to troll you about how epic gw1 was and how much lower gw2 is compare to it. Which in reality Gw1 was a  nich game and for those who fit in it, it was epic. However to most it was only a  okay game.Like me I never found it that fun, it was okay to wast some time with, but thats all. 

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    I am glad you like it. I still log in on occasion to see if it will grab me yet. I won't give up until it does. I did the same thing with WoW and after quite a few log ins, I was hooked. I have no idea what it is with GW2, but I REALLY want to like it. It has so much to offer...
  • Originally posted by EsLafiel
    No I never got the chance to play GW1 at all. 

it sad that you answer that, now watch. They going to troll you about how epic gw1 was and how much lower gw2 is compare to it. Which in reality Gw1 was a  nich game and for those who fit in it, it was epic. However to most it was only a  okay game.Like me I never found it that fun, it was okay to wast some time with, but thats all. 

It's ok, people will troll regardless. If I hated GW2 they would troll me for it, and since I like it I automatically get trolled or called a "fanboy". You get used to it, which is the reason I like to form my own opinions about games before reading the posts about them on the forums.

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus
    Originally posted by Doogiehowser
    Originally posted by Doogiehowser

Hmm so fans are not goign to question credibility of OP, his low post account etc etc? ofcourse not we don't do that when someone praises GW2 ;= kinda like that guy who mentioned that any poll which shows GW2 in negative light is a troll poll where as any poll which shows GW2 winning game of the year award is the only credible ones (lol)!!

Anyways, i am glad you are having funOP, majority of us were too having a 'blast' during first month of game play.

You can question my credibility all you want. I was just giving my opinion on the game since I started playing it. Maybe it's because I played WOW for so long and got burnt out that I am enjoying GW2 so much, because it's something fresh. Will the enjoyment run out? Probably at some point. Are there things I don't like about the game? Sure, nothing is perfect. However, I am loving the pvp right now, which is weird because I loathed pvp when playing wow. In no way am I saying GW2 is the messiah of mmorpg's or that it's better than any other mmo out there, it's simply my opinion that I am enjoying my time with it, and hope it lasts.

I think you missed ths sarcasm in my post.

I could care les if you are enoying the game or not. I am just pointing out the double standards that you often see on these boards.

Well, just started another toon last week (mesmer) and i am having a blast with it all over again.  Everywhere i go there are people to join on your adventures, in all zones you can find people easilly. In the evening there are only small queues (couple of minutes) for WvWvW.  And i am playing since beta.

There is just so much sarcasme in my post 

/sarcasmon

/sarcasmoff

So since you can not use my postcount to question my credibillity, what reason do you have to make my opinion look like something untrue?

Yes to me and many many other casual players this game is still the best thing since vanilla WoW, EQ and DAoC-

And when did i do that? you people surely love to twist the words around here.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney