Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spell Checker?

azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
I've used the endhanced editor for posting because thats what the reply function defaults to but I've noticed there is no spell checker.  Anyway to add one?

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

Comments

• panchanpanchan Member Posts: 18
    totally agree with you man >_<
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

people will still complain that some guys rouge is overpowered. 

EDIT: Would this have been an appropriate thread to comment about the spelling of enhanced in the OP or would I still get "oh great, here comes the spelling police" comments?

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    I'm using Opera and though it does have a build-in spell-checker, for this site it's not working :( Adding one would indeed be a good idea or change the editor so that opera can work it's spell checking here ;-)
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by Reizla
    I'm using Opera and though it does have a build-in spell-checker, for this site it's not working :( Adding one would indeed be a good idea or change the editor so that opera can work it's spell checking here ;-)

Firefox has the same issue. As a terribad spellerer it would be nice if they could fix that.

• panchanpanchan Member Posts: 18

I occasionally am using Chrome, Firefox and Opera. But yeah their built-in spell checkers aren’t working here.

• MaidenberryMaidenberry Member Posts: 30
    Originally posted by panchan

I occasionally am using Chrome, Firefox and Opera. But yeah their built-in spell checkers aren’t working here.

same here -.-