Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There's more fighting on this forum than the live server

Pretty much proves my point. 

Discuss.

Comments

• wrath04wrath04 Member Posts: 89

It only proves you would rather play the forum than play the game...that's a shame.

I wish you wanted to play this game with us but I guess your hate for Xoom and DOC is deeper than I first thought.

That is a shame, and at the cost of us, the players. I truly am sad by this choice.

I do hope you find happiness with something in your future:)

!Salute

• depot12depot12 Member Posts: 156
    Originally posted by wrath04

It only proves you would rather play the forum than play the game...that's a shame.

I wish you wanted to play this game with us but I guess your hate for Xoom and DOC is deeper than I first thought.

That is a shame, and at the cost of us, the players. I truly am sad by this choice.

I do hope you find happiness with something in your future:)

!Salute

I've found lots of cool stuff to do than waste my time playing this game that hasn't had a release in over 20 months.

I kind of feel like Batman - Good Samaritan - type of person so some other dude out there doesn't get ripped off by CRS

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147
    Originally posted by depot12

Discuss.

So you complain about "fighting" over a game, and then turn around and make a post that is going to promote "fighting"?

Lot of drama queens here at MMORPG.COM, so isnt surprising.

Originally posted by Onomas

Discuss.

So you complain about "fighting" over a game, and then turn around and make a post that is going to promote "fighting"?

Lot of drama queens here at MMORPG.COM, so isnt surprising.

Hate The Game , Dont Hate The Player

• StugStug Member UncommonPosts: 387

Then stop calling all those people that like the game "Fanboi's" eh?

That's derogatory.

Originally posted by Stug

Then stop calling all those people that like the game "Fanboi's" eh?

That's derogatory.

Why are you here did the server crash again and you need to kill some time until the game arena is unlocked? LOL.  Please stop flaming me as that is all your posts are.  

Why are you here did the server crash again and you need to kill some time until the game arena is unlocked? LOL.  Please stop flaming me as that is all your posts are.  

Servers working - thank you.

You say Hate the game, not the player, yet you hate "fanboi's" which sounds like player hating to me?

Flaming your posts??? Do you even READ what you post in other players threads?

If thats not hating the players, even hating CRS...

You say Hate the game, not the player, yet you hate "fanboi's" which sounds like player hating to me?

Flaming your posts??? Do you even READ what you post in other players posts?

Like I said you can talk about the game and not me. What is ur obsession with me? What is it like having me live in your head for free? 

Flaming your posts??? Do you even READ what you post in other players posts?

Like I said you can talk about the game and not me. What is ur obsession with me? What is it like having me live in your head for free? 

I've got an obsession? Read some of your own posts.....

...your more like me than you realise and you don't like it one bit...

• Dantae87Dantae87 Member Posts: 166

game sucks period, its old, dated, and un realistic. Cant believe ppl actually play it still...

Originally posted by Dantae87

game sucks period, its old, dated, and un realistic. Cant believe ppl actually play it still...

Quite a few actually :)

You'd better start beleiving :)

• RigamortisRigamortis Member UncommonPosts: 207
    Originally posted by Dantae87

Quite a few actually :)

You'd better start beleiving :)

If that is the truth,  they wouldn't be thinking of a new money scheme every other day nor would the game be on the edge of closing.  Can't argue with fact even though you try to spin a bad potato.

Former GM and associate game designer for SOE and Square Enix.  (2001-2008)
    Originally posted by Rigamortis

If that is the truth,  they wouldn't be thinking of a new money scheme every other day nor would the game be on the edge of closing. 

Every day?? More Hyperbole.....its a good job they have people who like the game and play it or it would not exist, eh?

Every day?? More Hyperbole.....its a good job they have people who like the game and play it or it would not exist, eh?

All 17 of you

• RigamortisRigamortis Member UncommonPosts: 207

All 17 of you

I have played other MMO's where some players have 2 accounts as most.  I have seen so many "vets" with 5+ accounts here it is not funny.  Cut the # of accounts people can have to 1 and I guarantee you the "subscribers" drop by 1/2.  Another misconception is that I don't like the game.  That is far beyond the truth.  If I didnt like the game I wouldnt be a day 1 player still playing daily.  I have an issue with how it is run and WHO it is run by.  I guess CRS didn't learn with the Joker007 debacle that you CANNOT hire players to run the company when they have 2 clues about how to run one....ZERO and NONE.

Former GM and associate game designer for SOE and Square Enix.  (2001-2008)
  • wrath04wrath04 Member Posts: 89
    Originally posted by Rigamortis

All 17 of you

I have played other MMO's where some players have 2 accounts as most.  I have seen so many "vets" with 5+ accounts here it is not funny.  Cut the # of accounts people can have to 1 and I guarantee you the "subscribers" drop by 1/2.  Another misconception is that I don't like the game.  That is far beyond the truth.  If I didnt like the game I wouldnt be a day 1 player still playing daily.  I have an issue with how it is run and WHO it is run by.  I guess CRS didn't learn with the Joker007 debacle that you CANNOT hire players to run the company when they have 2 clues about how to run one....ZERO and NONE.

So Why rip the game when it's the DEVs you have a problem with??? Why take it out on us?

I'm a"vet" and I was never asked by you how many accounts I have and I wonder about these others you speak of now.

You're not very clear in your message playa, one post ,you hate the game, next post , you hate "all 17" of us...which is it?

EDIT: Figure it out before you post so we all know what you really want please!

All 17 of you

More lieing from you, eh?