Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last few hours to buy life day items and fireworks!

BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791

So on Tuesday coming quite a few items will be removed from the cartel market listed below , I don't think i will personally buy any of them appart from maybe the axe off the GTN ( if the price is right ) , but i thought i would post about it. Just incase anyone would like to buy anything before they vanish.

• 30% Discount on Gamorrean Axe
  • 33% Discount on Fleet Pass (Single Use)
  • 35% Discount on Life Day Bundle
  • Czerka LD-1 Celebrator
  • Life Day Robes
  • Life Day Holo-Tree
  • Life Day Orb
  • Life Day Tinsel Bomb
  • Life Day Bundle
  • Imperial Fireworks x10
  • Republic Fireworks x10
  • Fountain Fireworks x10
  • Finale Fireworks x10
  • Fireworks Bundle x12
All of those listed will be gone in less than 48 hours. obviously the first two will just go back up to full price and the rest will be removed. Have fun.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
"SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

Comments

• WalterWhiteWalterWhite Member UncommonPosts: 411
    I don't think they will have a last minute rush to buy this virtual tat but thanks for the +1 ;)
  • BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Originally posted by Scummyman
    I don't think they will have a last minute rush to buy this virtual tat but thanks for the +1 ;)

Yeah I know , some people might , some people don't regard life day as cannon either after chewies wife was in that Thanks giving special. One thing people could do is to buy some of it and then sell it for quite a lot or even buy it off the GTN then sell it in a few days for a profit. The new name for fluff is virtual tat , I like it!

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    I am definitely going to buy more fireworks... I really like them.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

Originally posted by noncley
    Originally posted by Sevenstar61

[mod edit]

[mod edit]

Not true... in fact your comment is very close to insult and I am going to treat it as one. 

Edit: Added some pictures, just so you can see that there is a reason to like them. They look much better in game though.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910

Jeez can't you people let others enjoy their game must you mock and bellittle what they like because you cannot enjoy the game. Sad that these days this is what passes for comment and intelligence.

Nice screenshots 7*

Don't let the insults bother you. I think those photos are cool and a lot better than the fireworks on Phantasy Star Universe. Those ones just fisled on the floor nothing so grand. I might have to check out the GTN for some as I'm still in two minds about buying a cathar when they come out with my CC :).

Cheers,

BadOrb.

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by BadOrb

Don't let the insults bother you. I think those photos are cool and a lot better than the fireworks on Phantasy Star Universe. Those ones just fisled on the floor nothing so grand. I might have to check out the GTN for some as I'm still in two minds about buying a cathar when they come out with my CC :).

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I'm personally excited about these items. I will wait for the Lifeday event to start before I buy any though. 

Originally posted by GrayGhost79

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I'm personally excited about these items. I will wait for the Lifeday event to start before I buy any though. 

Not sure if you are serious ? Anyways there is no event and won't be one for life day , but there should be an event starting very soon ( probably this month ) , not sure if it will be the ilum one though yet. SWTOR doesn't do seasonal events , which I'm cool with.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

• pioneer08pioneer08 Member Posts: 76
    Originally posted by jskeets916

Originally posted by pioneer08
    Originally posted by noncley

But you like everything EA/Bioware peddle the playerbase. If they put Bantha Poodoo on the Cartel Market i'm pretty sure you'd be buying some.

This is very true.

So now all anti-swtor have are insult very mature. Im pretty sure if a pro-swtor fan insulted an anti-swtor person they would be banned. Lets hope this website can be professional and non-bias.

Lol more like a mmo fan pointing out the obvious that this game is so far dead that the remaining fan base are star wars fanatics or those who are willing to put up with Bantha Poodoo and pay for it because realistically thats not far from what they are doing.

He even blamed EA/Bioware accurately so because like the op i too am baffled that people are still playing this game it's not pro-swtor vs anti-swtor, its those who hold a dev team accountable for their mistakes vs those who white-knight their brand name or first real mmo to death...

Well there are those who have watched this game get better with time. Its clear you no longer play if you think its "dead" and thats fine. The issue would be spouting stuff you know nothing about. The server are very heavy and full at most playing times, there is an expansion coming in the next few months, f2p has been a huge success these are the facts as hard as they might be to comprehend they are facts. I will not say it didn't have or still doesnt have issues but what mmo doesn't, but this one is far from "dead".
  • GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Not sure if you are serious ? Anyways there is no event and won't be one for life day , but there should be an event starting very soon ( probably this month ) , not sure if it will be the ilum one though yet. SWTOR doesn't do seasonal events , which I'm cool with.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I was serious about waiting for a lifeday event before I even consider buying items for lifeday lol... though I knew one wasn't coming hence why I'm not buying any items for a non existent event :) 

And don't worry, I'm cool with them not doing seasonal events as well. Just can't be expected to buy items for a non existent event lol. Doesn't look like they are selling to well since the constant emails, posts, and advertisements are getting pushed on us so others must feel the same lol. 

• ezpz77ezpz77 Member Posts: 227

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

People who sign their posts make me crazy. We can see your name on the avatar not more than a few inches from your post.

Anyways, I play TOR, but there is no freaking way I would spend money on this stuff. The fact that they sold fireworks to commemorate the 1 year anniversary makes me face palm. 

Originally posted by ezpz77

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

People who sign their posts make me crazy. We can see your name on the avatar not more than a few inches from your post.

Anyways, I play TOR, but there is no freaking way I would spend money on this stuff. The fact that they sold fireworks to commemorate the 1 year anniversary makes me face palm. 

Someone asked me why i type cheers and my name the other week and i explained it to them it's a thank you type of thing and then I just type my name no real issue to make people crazy.

Yeah just fireworks for the 1 year was a lil bit lame TBH. Mind you if the game had kept subbs and F2P hadn't of happened then we probably would have got Makeb ( which it was pencilled in for release before 2013 ).

Cheers and beers,

Badorb.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

No worries, I've learned long time ago that  if you dare to admit love for unpopular thing, you got to have tough skin. Unless people learn tolerance and respect for other opinions things like that will happen. The most we can do is to not join to the hate club.

Thanks BadOrb... cya in game.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

No worries, I've learned long time ago that  if you dare to admit love for unpopular thing, you got to have tough skin. Unless people learn tolerance and respect for other opinions things like that will happen. The most we can do is to not join to the hate club.

Thanks BadOrb... cya in game.

NP and yeah I have seen quite a lot of that towards SWTOR. It's not perfect but it's a good sci-fi mmo never the less. I'm on the Hawk that is Ebon :) In-fact preferred players now after spending $4.99 to get to be a preferred player have 4 quick bars and 6 character slots that they can play all the way through the full game ( plus game is free ). So not sure why people think it isn't worth playing. Anyways better not fuel any fire and yeah off to log on SWTOR for a few hours. Have fun!

Take care,

BadOrb.

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063

I don't know I still get a kick out of watching people with obvious psychological issues go crazy over a game. No sane person carries on for this long just because he bought a game and didn't like it.. Or in some cases followed pre-release and saw it wasn't going to be SWG2. It's one of the reasons I love coming here. It's fun to watch fruitcakes having a meltdown so publicly. 

So TOR's a dead game? Let me see (checks TOR server status........)  8 US Servers: 2 Full.  3 Very Heavy  .3 Heavy.    0 at medium or low. And this is on a Sunday during playoffs. Man, I don't know how Bioware is going to survive. /sarcasm off.

As to the OP, I'm not spending any points on that fluff.

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

Originally posted by ktanner3

I don't know I still get a kick out of watching people with obvious psychological issues go crazy over a game. No sane person carries on for this long just because he bought a game and didn't like it.. Or in some cases followed pre-release and saw it wasn't going to be SWG2. It's one of the reasons I love coming here. It's fun to watch fruitcakes having a meltdown so publicly. 

So TOR's a dead game? Let me see (checks TOR server status........)  8 US Servers: 2 Full.  3 Very Heavy  .3 Heavy.    0 at medium or low. And this is on a Sunday during playoffs. Man, I don't know how Bioware is going to survive. /sarcasm off.

As to the OP, I'm not spending any points on that fluff.

EU servers were totay basically the same as US.

Here is a screenshot of US servers at around 6 PM EST

At 7:50 PM est

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063
    It's now 8.34 PM Eastern time on a Sunday and it's : 5 FULL, 1 VERY HEAVY and 2 HEAVY. 

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

It's now 8.34 PM Eastern time on a Sunday and it's : 5 FULL, 1 VERY HEAVY and 2 HEAVY. 

+1

• ezpz77ezpz77 Member Posts: 227

In before, "Server status is meaningless."

• superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278

It would be the char slot update this week, giving it a boost in players. Even I have played it this week again for the first time since before it went F2P, as the 2 char limit had me completely locked out of the game, as I wanted to create a new char, but could not until Tuesday. If they had said that they would not be doing more char slots I may have caved and subbed to get 12 slots, but as they said it was coming, and I had over 3000 CC from being subbed at the time of F2P, right up to Nov 15th too, I had no choice but to wait.

I am not going to buy any LD items from the store now, it is a waste, as the season is over. Might as well wait until next Life Day. I spent loads of time collecting Candy canes in CoH last year, ready to buy stuff this year, but could not, which ended up being a waste of time.

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030

Cheers,

BadOrb.

^^^ That made me laugh lol..  By the way, when does the Lifday event start? I bet it's epic!

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030

Server status is meaningless!  Doh!

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

Originally posted by superniceguy

It would be the char slot update this week, giving it a boost in players. Even I have played it this week again for the first time since before it went F2P, as the 2 char limit had me completely locked out of the game, as I wanted to create a new char, but could not until Tuesday. If they had said that they would not be doing more char slots I may have caved and subbed to get 12 slots, but as they said it was coming, and I had over 3000 CC from being subbed at the time of F2P, right up to Nov 15th too, I had no choice but to wait.I am not going to buy any LD items from the store now, it is a waste, as the season is over. Might as well wait until next Life Day. I spent loads of time collecting Candy canes in CoH last year, ready to buy stuff this year, but could not, which ended up being a waste of time.

Boost in players? Its been this way since they have gone F2P you can word it any way you want the truth the facts show swtor is doing good.
    Originally posted by GwapoJosh

Server status is meaningless!  Doh!

Its only meaningless for the haters when they show "full" now they have to come up with some excuse why they are full, well besides the fact a lot of people like and enjoy this game.
  • superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278
    Originally posted by pioneer08
    Originally posted by superniceguy

It would be the char slot update this week, giving it a boost in players. Even I have played it this week again for the first time since before it went F2P, as the 2 char limit had me completely locked out of the game, as I wanted to create a new char, but could not until Tuesday. If they had said that they would not be doing more char slots I may have caved and subbed to get 12 slots, but as they said it was coming, and I had over 3000 CC from being subbed at the time of F2P, right up to Nov 15th too, I had no choice but to wait.

I am not going to buy any LD items from the store now, it is a waste, as the season is over. Might as well wait until next Life Day. I spent loads of time collecting Candy canes in CoH last year, ready to buy stuff this year, but could not, which ended up being a waste of time.

Boost in players? Its been this way since they have gone F2P you can word it any way you want the truth the facts show swtor is doing good.

/facepalm

If there has been no boost in players, then any updates they do are no good, and BW may as well not bother and dismiss all devs ;)

It was a struggle to find one FULL server in this thread Only one server seemed to be flipping between Very Heavy and FULL. If there was so many FULL servers a couple of weeks ago, people would have been posting the stats too in that thread, but were not, especaially as I said I could see no FULL servers, other than that one server that was flipping Very Heavy / FULL.

Anyway, just enjoy it, it stands to reason that it would give a boost in players, as the char slots opens up more gameplay to people. If there was no boost then there would be something seriously wrong with the game.