Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aventurine SA ; and a possibly imminent Class Action Lawsuit.

2»

Comments

• MuppetierMuppetier Member UncommonPosts: 279
    Originally posted by evilastro
    Looking at all the rabid fans on this thread, I'm glad that the horrible animations put me off this game. What a horrible community.

another teenage kid threatening a lawsuit on the internet, what sort of replies did you think you were going to read?

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by FromHell

disgusting. Yeah kill off the little independent companies. Feeling a sense of accomplishment once in a life going to court because of a game?

you must be american I'm 100% sure

Whats that got to do with anything?  Enjoy your ban!

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• HotjazzHotjazz Member UncommonPosts: 742
    Originally posted by mmorpgmaner

We come to the community today to ask this simple question: Do you want this to happen? We have the means to do it. What would you like to see come out of it?

Do it.

Most of us hates pvp mmo, but all of us hate full-loot mmos. As this is the only full-loot pvp mmo with a slight chance to get a few thousand customers, we must kill it. We only need one mmo and that is world of warcraft, sue the rest.

• AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353
    I think I want to sue the OP for forcing me to waste my time to read this. I could have used that time to click a diffrent link. Sheesh.
  • jonrd463jonrd463 Member UncommonPosts: 607
    This is one of those cases where I'm glad interaction is via text and not in person, because I'd die of asphyxiation from pointing and laughing hysterically at the OP if we were all in the same room. :D

"You'll never win an argument with an idiot because he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous

• Pale_FirePale_Fire Member UncommonPosts: 360
    Originally posted by AtmaDarkwolf
    I think I want to sue the OP for forcing me to waste my time to read this. I could have used that time to click a diffrent link. Sheesh.

I would definitely support this.  I have 50 friends that would be willing to join your lawsuit against the OP.

• crysentcrysent Member UncommonPosts: 841
    I assume you are from Greece and fully understand their laws when it comes to this sort of thing?  Being from the USA I woulden't even know where to start with something like this, not to mention the massive $$$ I assume it will take.
  • LatronusLatronus Member Posts: 692
    Originally posted by crysent
    I assume you are from Greece and fully understand their laws when it comes to this sort of thing?  Being from the USA I woulden't even know where to start with something like this, not to mention the massive $$$ I assume it will take.

The only winners in an American class action lawsuit are the lawyers.

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666
    Yeah, lets try and hurt an other indi company. Good idea. More wow less sandbox support the movement and die pls.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

I wouldnt reprehend the OP hes only doing what forumfall wanted to do since ever but got the balls and patience to do it

And what is the problem with it being an Indie company? If it produces mediocre stuff it is as good as nothing

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• fayknaymfayknaym Member Posts: 125
    I had a good laugh. Thanks.
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,625
    Originally posted by evilastro
    Looking at all the rabid fans on this thread, I'm glad that the horrible animations put me off this game. What a horrible community.

Man.. I couldn't agree more with you. I've been reading these posts and some of the people posting in this thread have disgusting attitudes. Really glad I stayed away from this game, even though I wanted to enjoy it.

P.S. I don't really understand how calling someone an American is supposed to be an insult. I live in the United States and I love my country. I don't particularly care for the government, but I am not them, and they are not me. I see amazing people do amazing things everyday. Do we have bad people in our country? Sure.. and so do you. It doesn't matter where you're from. All that matters is that you're a decent and respectable person. A few of the people posting here have definitely left those qualities behind them. Sad..

This discussion has been closed.