Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Aventurine SA ; and a possibly imminent Class Action Lawsuit.

2»

Comments

• wyldmagikwyldmagik SouthamptonPosts: 306Member Uncommon

The guy that called you American, was refering to the OP and his antics posted..

If you are to reply to anyone else that said so you should quote them, but as it stands you were not replying to anyone else because the "American" statment to you was the only one said and you replied right after in the next post.....

Geebus Ghrist, you still in this case then have not answered, but just like a politician have circumnavigated around the truth.

• mmorpgmanermmorpgmaner Kent, WAPosts: 244Member

Also,

Anyone whom can feel free to check my IP and confirm I am

1) not anyone other alias' posting

2) not located in the area specified by a previous post, and I will say not even in either of the Amerocas! We do have members located throughout North America, though. As well as some located within the heart of Greece and other areas.

• evilastroevilastro EdinburghPosts: 4,270Member
    Looking at all the rabid fans on this thread, I'm glad that the horrible animations put me off this game. What a horrible community.
  • mmorpgmanermmorpgmaner Kent, WAPosts: 244Member

Originally posted by Rupskul
    Originally posted by mmorpgmaner I have personally not lost out on anything to the company. I, myself, have donated 100$+month for years to them because I'd like to see the game successful. I have however been compiling information about the company since before the launch of the original game, and have communicated with current and ex-employees and investors of the company. You have all the right to flame us for wanting to help others' and open the eyes of game developers as a whole to stop the mistreating of consumers. We have not released all or any of the information we have compiled for specific reasons, you may talk to one of the many attorney's we have on our team and working with us for the specifics of this. If I were in your shoes I would have a similar reaction, but time will for sure tell the outcome. We are not moving forward with this 100%, but we have more than enough evidence/arguments required to go forward with the motion. We have a date set to dec
    I see.  So you are now looking out for the welfare of others in this?  That's awesome.  Maybe you should drag them to the Jerry Springer show.  Otherwise, you are going to get laughed at and thrown out of court.

Yes I am helping others. WE however have a greater agenda that we believe will do much good in the log run.

• RupskulRupskul Washington, DCPosts: 71Member
    Originally posted by mmorpgmaner

Also,

Anyone whom can feel free to check my IP and confirm I am

1) not anyone other alias' posting

2) not located in the area specified by a previous post, and I will say not even in either of the Amerocas! We do have members located throughout North America, though. As well as some located within the heart of Greece and other areas.

I don't care where you are from.  You are completely full of shit.  You cannot prove mental suffering ... you have no case.  If you think you do, then I'll give you some advice - YOU DON'T.  Period.  You are just a fool who wants to look cool in an anonymous forum.  It's a joke.  At best.

• RobokappRobokapp Dublin, OHPosts: 5,205Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by wyldmagik

The guy that called you American, was refering to the OP and his antics posted..

If you are to reply to anyone else that said so you should quote them, but as it stands you were not replying to anyone else because the "American" statment to you was the only one said and you replied right after in the next post.....

Geebus Ghrist, you still in this case then have not answered, but just like a politician have circumnavigated around the truth.

but its so easy it's not worth explaining.

his attack on OP's location seemed something easy to pick on and tear down.

being an american doesn't invalidate an argument. an argument is valid or not regardless of the reputation or ... 'characteristics' ... of the one making the argument.

you know, the whole shooting the messager thing. post #6 attacks the OP directly, not the OP's post. That's where I stepped in.

Don't ask me why. I'll reply 'trolling" and theng et banned for it.

• zymurgeistzymurgeist Pittsville, VAPosts: 5,211Member Uncommon
    When it's filed an certified let us know. Until then it's just farts in a windstorm.

"Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause" ~Victor Hugo

• wyldmagikwyldmagik SouthamptonPosts: 306Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Robokapp
    Originally posted by wyldmagik

but its so easy it's not worth explaining.

his attack on OP's location seemed something easy to pick on and tear down.

being an american doesn't invalidate an argument. an argument is valid or not regardless of the reputation or ... 'characteristics' ... of the one making the argument.

you know, the whole shooting the messager thing. post #6 attacks the OP directly, not the OP's post. That's where I stepped in.

Don't ask me why. I'll reply 'trolling" and theng et banned for it.

"but its so easy it's not worth explaining."

^^ this my little young one ive seen so many times by so many different people in work out of work in other country areas across the world..

Ill tell you now if you wish to not answer things stop using the usual suspect lines, its hogwash, anyone with a brain will know that you are copping out with that initial opening lol..

It is though im seeing an exertion on my part of the extreme to keep asking, so I wont, you have answered I guess sufficiently but not what was required.

Good day to you and the class action law funny :D

• MuppetierMuppetier SouthamptonPosts: 277Member
    Originally posted by evilastro
    Looking at all the rabid fans on this thread, I'm glad that the horrible animations put me off this game. What a horrible community.

another teenage kid threatening a lawsuit on the internet, what sort of replies did you think you were going to read?

• azzamasinazzamasin Butler, OHPosts: 3,066Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by FromHell

disgusting. Yeah kill off the little independent companies. Feeling a sense of accomplishment once in a life going to court because of a game?

you must be american I'm 100% sure

Whats that got to do with anything?  Enjoy your ban!

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• RobokappRobokapp Dublin, OHPosts: 5,205Member Uncommon

i have a strong feeling the answer to your question is something like "for the lulz" ...

but have a good night. o7

• HotjazzHotjazz BalsfjordPosts: 742Member
    Originally posted by mmorpgmaner

We come to the community today to ask this simple question: Do you want this to happen? We have the means to do it. What would you like to see come out of it?

Do it.

Most of us hates pvp mmo, but all of us hate full-loot mmos. As this is the only full-loot pvp mmo with a slight chance to get a few thousand customers, we must kill it. We only need one mmo and that is world of warcraft, sue the rest.

• AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Edmonton, ABPosts: 353Member
    I think I want to sue the OP for forcing me to waste my time to read this. I could have used that time to click a diffrent link. Sheesh.
  • jonrd463jonrd463 Tacoma, WAPosts: 598Member
    This is one of those cases where I'm glad interaction is via text and not in person, because I'd die of asphyxiation from pointing and laughing hysterically at the OP if we were all in the same room. :D

"You'll never win an argument with an idiot because he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous

• Pale_FirePale_Fire San Antonio, TXPosts: 360Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by AtmaDarkwolf
    I think I want to sue the OP for forcing me to waste my time to read this. I could have used that time to click a diffrent link. Sheesh.

I would definitely support this.  I have 50 friends that would be willing to join your lawsuit against the OP.

• crysentcrysent cedar rapids, IAPosts: 845Member
    I assume you are from Greece and fully understand their laws when it comes to this sort of thing?  Being from the USA I woulden't even know where to start with something like this, not to mention the massive $$$ I assume it will take.
  • LatronusLatronus Lexington Park, MDPosts: 692Member
    Originally posted by crysent
    I assume you are from Greece and fully understand their laws when it comes to this sort of thing?  Being from the USA I woulden't even know where to start with something like this, not to mention the massive $$$ I assume it will take.

The only winners in an American class action lawsuit are the lawyers.

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Vimont, QCPosts: 1,625Member
    Yeah, lets try and hurt an other indi company. Good idea. More wow less sandbox support the movement and die pls.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

• dinamsdinams Muriae, VAPosts: 1,362Member

I wouldnt reprehend the OP hes only doing what forumfall wanted to do since ever but got the balls and patience to do it

And what is the problem with it being an Indie company? If it produces mediocre stuff it is as good as nothing

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• fayknaymfayknaym Washington, DCPosts: 125Member
    I had a good laugh. Thanks.
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Dallas, TXPosts: 1,069Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by evilastro

Man.. I couldn't agree more with you. I've been reading these posts and some of the people posting in this thread have disgusting attitudes. Really glad I stayed away from this game, even though I wanted to enjoy it.

P.S. I don't really understand how calling someone an American is supposed to be an insult. I live in the United States and I love my country. I don't particularly care for the government, but I am not them, and they are not me. I see amazing people do amazing things everyday. Do we have bad people in our country? Sure.. and so do you. It doesn't matter where you're from. All that matters is that you're a decent and respectable person. A few of the people posting here have definitely left those qualities behind them. Sad..

2»
This discussion has been closed.