Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Blizzard Art Book to Debut Tonight

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Blizzard Entertainment and Art Nucleus have announced that tonight will mark a special exhibition of works from the forthcoming "Art of Blizzard Entertainment" book. The California event will mark the first time the book can be purchased. 

Gallery Nucleus is having a book launch and art exhibit for the release of "The Art of Blizzard Entertainment". During the opening reception, January 12, 2013 / 7pm-11pm, several of the artist featured in the book will be here to speak with attendees and sign books. Gallery Nucleus is the first place fans can purchase a copy of the new art book. We are also releasing four official "Blizzard" prints for a limited time. Fans who can't make it to the opening but want a signed copy can order on the website. I hope this piques your interest enough to let your members know about this exciting event. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful weekend.

Find out more about the event on the Gallery Nucleus site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    i wonder if this is new art or just rehashed stuff from the CE editions of the games.

This have been a good conversation

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    why so much fuss over an art book? now if there were some art in there from unreleased or TBA games.. Titan... then that's different.
  • ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    I wonder if they might be a reference to Titan somewhere. Especially if the rumors that it will be a spinoff from an excisting game. They should have leaked something like that, whatever true or not :P would have increased sales of the book and hype Titan at the same time. 
  • orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    props to them although i dont follow ,uch of their games anymore the art they use in cards and books are awsome!-wish i could attend.
  • steamtanksteamtank Member UncommonPosts: 391
    i just use deviant art to find most of it =P
  • WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    The First Rule of Deviant Art, is that we don't talk about Deviant Art!... ^^
    "If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Well... to be blunt... why is this even news? No offense but an 'art' book is more so maybe 'fan' news of a company, but it has nothing to do really with the gaming side of things and particularly the MMo scene considering only one of the games is an "mmo" in terms of its classifcation, in which I'll bet portions in the art book will be from Warcraft 1-3 rather then from the WoW game itself.
  • BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    Everything warcraft gets fussed over, what other game is globally known, what other game has everyone including thier grandmother heard of ? What other game has this many submitals for artwork, YouTube vids, action figures, puzzles, monopoly editions ...... Everything world of warcraft the list is endless. There just is no other game that if makes you feel like if your not playing it your missing something big. And really if your not playing you are missing something big, the competion is just rampant in everything you do in world of warcraft from pve, to pvp, to ahievements to pet battles, so many people want to win and want to be the best, even the best questers, what the heck competitive questing in the most popular mmorpg that has allowed virtual reality to flourish and given so much hope to all the wannabes , you want world pvp with passion ? Right now is the best time to play, there is ganking all over, it happens to me everyday, its unpredicatble and it stirs the emotion I want to get out of a game . You want to zerg ? Well you can , but get ready for a backlash of a larger zerg . Right now this game is so much fun I hope it just keeps picking up steam.