Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It gets better....

You guys seen this?

I've never actually played this game, but I do follow the controversies around it.

I check reddit from time to time, and saw this...

The War Z moderators don't look over ban appeals. They simply copy and paste the same message for every appeal ticket that comes in, even if there's no War Z account tied with the email address.

This on top of everything else... How can people still have faith in these guys.

Comments

• GrimFaustGrimFaust Member Posts: 11

If the intent of these guys is to do so many goddamn stupid things that we just don't care anymore, well, it's starting to work. They're either brilliant... or really goddamn stupid. I can't quite tell anymore.

Oh and Kewk apparently "looked in to it" and locked the thread stating it was a lie. Just like he apparently looked in to other issues which he never seems to be able to find anything in his "database" searches.

I just... I just don't know...

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

She later posted that she was lying and made that all up.

My personal belief was that she was contacted and told if she recanted on her story that Hammer would reinstate her and her friends accounts.  There is just way too many ethics issues with this development group to ever prompt me to give them a dime.

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• coolgycoolgy Member UncommonPosts: 61
    Originally posted by Talonsin

My personal belief was that she was contacted and told if she recanted on her story that Hammer would reinstate her and her friends accounts.  There is just way too many ethics issues with this development group to ever prompt me to give them a dime.

Or, you know, they logged into her account and posted it. 

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

wouldnt surprise me if hammerpoint were actually making hacks for their own game and charging people to donwload em through some third party website, then giving it a month, fixing the issues. Releasing another hack pack and recharging people. A viscious circle that = profit :)

it really is this bad, that soemthing as disgusting as what i just wrote above jsut wouldnt surprise anyone.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108
    Originally posted by Talonsin

Wow.. Thanks for the follow up.

That is shady indeed.