Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What sparked the new wave of WWIIOL sychophants coming here?

I will give you WWIIOL fanbois credit, you managed a better turnout this time to try to spam the forums.  A better turnout than Syzypron managed last time (we turned him already against the game).  So what did xoom offer/promise?   How is your game doing any new content updates?   How is the HERO program going?  At the rate its going you will hit your first goal by end of March and meet your 3rd objective sometime by the end of 2013.  Then all the new development and bug fixes will restart because DOC double pinky swears everything is going to be unicorn and rainbows all you have to do is just fork over your good money until then.  

How many of you who come over here to cheeerlead, even play the game anymore? Most of you just keep your membership so you can keep your forum moderator status or make a fool of yourself in the OT section.  

So thats it fanbois, keep circling your wagons around DOC and xoom.   More of you are dropping daily Im surprised they can manage to keep the lights on.   So keep paying DOCs salary while he passive-aggressively insults you in the forum.   I mean double pinky swear RA development will resume, I mean WWIIOL development will resume.  Promise!

Comments

• DenizzjeDenizzje Member Posts: 12

Funny that you consider any positive or neutral remark as spam, while you flood these forums with the one thread after the others. That thread at 00:00 on new years night was just plainly pathethic.

Are you also aware that this is not your forum, and that a forum is for discussion ;)?

• UristMcDwarfUristMcDwarf Member UncommonPosts: 111

Perhaps the Rats are attempting to raise money for another advertising campaign here on MMORPG?

Currently Playing:
    nothing :(

• Company0Company0 Member Posts: 36
    What sparked the wave of banned, kicked or moderated players coming here to try and hurt/kill the game?
  • rendusrendus Member UncommonPosts: 329
    Does invading another forum to defend a game really work?  I mean even to the outside observer it's pretty transparent what's going on.  They see a guy with 1 post to his count who joined yesterday and he talks about the game like it's the best thing ever.  What was accomplished last time this happened?   And If I find another forum talking bad about the game will you guys invade it too?  If so, head over the H&G forums, there was someone talking bad about XOOM there as well.
  • NiburuNiburu Member UncommonPosts: 402

WWIIOL is a pretty cool game.

would love a GFX/GUI update

• DenizzjeDenizzje Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by rendus
    Does invading another forum to defend a game really work?  I mean even to the outside observer it's pretty transparent what's going on.  They see a guy with 1 post to his count who joined yesterday and he talks about the game like it's the best thing ever.  What was accomplished last time this happened?   And If I find another forum talking bad about the game will you guys invade it too?  If so, head over the H&G forums, there was someone talking bad about XOOM there as well.

Seriously, why do you people think this is your forum... the place where only negative opinions are allowed :P? The point of a forum is to discuss, and to discuss something you need different viewpoints. I guess alot of people have been reading this for a bit before registering (including me). That does not mean I am in bed with XOOM.

• Company0Company0 Member Posts: 36

This'll be fun.

Does invading another forum to attack a game really work? I mean even to the outside observer it's pretty transparent what's going on. They see a guy with a few posts to his count who joined recently and he talks about the game like it's the worst thing ever. What was accomplished last time this happened? And if I find another forum talking positively about the game will you guys invade it too? If so, head over to the 1896 forums, there was someone talking (and reviewing) the game positively over there as well.

Funny thing is, it works both ways. I'd prefer to "invade" to keep a game I love going, even with it's acknowledged flaws, ticks and twitches.
  • rendusrendus Member UncommonPosts: 329
    Originally posted by Denizzje

Seriously, why do you people think this is your forum... the place where only negative opinions are allowed :P? The point of a forum is to discuss, and to discuss something you need different viewpoints. I guess alot of people have been reading this for a bit before registering (including me). That does not mean I am in bed with XOOM.

Fair enough.  Carry on then...

• pittpetepittpete Member Posts: 233

So basically your anger is aimed towards DOC/Xoom and not so much the game?

Wouldn't you defend something you enjoy?

Lets talk it out, perhaps you can come back.

If DOC wasn't around would you play the game?

This discussion has been closed.