Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will Archage be to Asianish to be succesful in the west?

funconfuncon Member UncommonPosts: 279
Who wants to play a male character that looks like a girl?

Comments

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180

lulwhut?

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147
    Originally posted by funcon
    Who wants to play a male character that looks like a girl?

Have you even seen the character creator or screen shots? Hell the characters already look somewhat westernized lol.

From the videos and screenshots ive seen so far. Maybe my eyes are just going bad in my old age?

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    [mod edit]

So you take an image from an other game with a female and then act like it's a man to discredit Archage? Your really must be hating Archage. Even then I feel manly enough in real life not to care if my in-game male character looks somewhat female. Do not really see why that could turn anyone down...well unless your a female and create a male character because you do not want to stare at a girls ass all the time, but I fear that is only logic male gamers use. 

• VarkingVarking Member UncommonPosts: 542
    The image the OP posted, anyway to enhance that or enlarge it? Looks like crap so I can't tell what you are trying to show me.
  • Originally posted by funcon

very manly, huh?

Indeed, I do find her a bit manly . Also isn't this Age of Wushu? I fear you will have a bit of difficulty of having it to be less "Asianish" than it already is.

• adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727
    Originally posted by funcon

very manly, huh?

LOL was this for real?  I mean seriously female from AoW to argue AA males are not manly enough??  wow...

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

• jonrd463jonrd463 Member UncommonPosts: 607
    In all the CBT coverage I've watched, I've seen male characters that look like they were made with Skyrim's character editor. I've seen female characters with more practical, body-covering armor than your average Asian game. I've seen beast races that look craggy and rough. Sure, there are cutesy races thrown in there, but they are just options among many. I've seen architecture that bears traditional, quasi-Medieval European fantasy stylings. As others have said, this is probably the most westerenized Asian-created MMO to come out yet. I'm convinced Jake Song and co. had every intention to appeal to a worldwide market with this game, and they're just starting with the Asian markets for release due to logistical concerns.

"You'll never win an argument with an idiot because he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Locking this. It's between just racist and baiting.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.