Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Confused EU player!

KanylKanyl Member UncommonPosts: 252

I am from EU and I am very confused:

* Age of Wushu is the NA version of the game, run by Snail Games and will be released  in Feb?

* Age of Wulin is the EU version of the game, run by gPotato and has no release date yet?

Questions:

1. Can NA players play the EU version?

2. Can EU players play the NA version?

If the answear is yes on both: Which one is the "best" version, regarding F2P, P2W and so on? Which one should I play?

If the answear is no on both: Should I wait for the EU version, or will gPotato make the game P2W, like Allods Online once was? Will it be playable or be like trash?

What should I do? What will you do? Give me answears and info, because I think that many players are confused in this case!

Thanks and have a nice day! :)

Comments

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

* Age of Wushu is the NA version of the game, run by Snail Games and will be released  in Feb?

yes , its currently is beta/pre-release . (no wipe at release)

* Age of Wulin is the EU version of the game, run by gPotato and has no release date yet?

Asfar i know this is correct

f the answear is yes on both: Which one is the "best" version, regarding F2P, P2W and so on? Which one should I play?

being from the EU you should play EU version, its very ping dependant.  same skill /same gear = death by ping

both versions are P2W , no doubt about it, the US version and China version already is,  the RUS version is less p2w in beta but can be asured to open all p2w options overtime aswel