Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is no MMO to play in 2013 ??

After 12 years of playing good games, sometimes waiting max 1 year for a good game to release!  now i left without any hopes to find a good game. All mmorpg's out there are booring, i heard gw2 failed, i was hoping for d3 !  but that failed big time, sc2 is for hardcore no life pro players  and right now i have only   dota2 to play , i would really need an mmorpg game.

Comments

• TheodwulfTheodwulf Member UncommonPosts: 311
    I am having the same MMO ennui, right now I mess around with planetside 2  and shopping for single playergames just as a distraction.  I doubt that we are alone in this feeling. My hard core Wow playing friends told me their beloved WoW is only good for a time sink these days...dark days indeed.
  • OldbugssOldbugss Member UncommonPosts: 22

I still have hope for the future and do have my eye on 2 mmos but, this year seems likes it's gonna be a

dull one for my taste in the mmo field.  Sure, there are some that are quite satisfied with what they have

and do not hesitate to tell you so. That's wonderful for them. Wish I had the same feeling.

I just hope I get into the Repopulation beta to keep my interest and quest for a good and upcoming mmo.

That and RSI. Only because it interests me personally and I certainly don't expect my friends to agree.

Especially after our guild's  SWTOR experiment that failed for us across the board. Still, with that being said

I am happy to see some are really getting into it. Yay for them, crap for me.

• OldbugssOldbugss Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Archeage.....

Coffee just taking effect here. So, YES!

Man, Archeage looks so incredible!   This just has to be released in an English form, please!

• XxGrimmxXXxGrimmxX Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Originally posted by Oldbugss
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Archeage.....

Coffee just taking effect here. So, YES!

Man, Archeage looks so incredible!   This just has to be released in an English form, please!

Well it probably won't be out here in 2013, and if it is it will be the ass-end of it.

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Originally posted by Claum
    After 12 years of playing good games, sometimes waiting max 1 year for a good game to release, now i left with any hope with a good game release now or in the future. All mmorpg are booring, i heard gw2 failed, i was hoping for d3 that failed big time, sc2 is for hardcore no life pro and i play dota2 , i really need a good mmorpg

I barely consider most of those MMOs so I am not sure I can help.  I am going to guess you are not a sandbox fan.  I think this video shows there is a lot of cool games coming out.

If you have not I would also take a look at Age of Wushu.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Diablo star craft and dota

ARE NOT MMOS
  • ClaumClaum Member Posts: 63

So you guys say that Archage could give me lot of fun like WoW and Lineage 2 did in the old days ?? :) but pvp kind of looks slow and the fight seems long and booring . I will take a deep look in Archage than but after playing so much time and having no game to play is pretty depressive :D

• MustarastasMustarastas Member UncommonPosts: 79

The future looks like Shire. Go see Hobbit in cinema and download Lotro meanwhile. The game has by far the most beautiful world (I mean its just awesome with all the amazing buildings etc). Also, the game has some of the most deep designgs in gaming world in Deeds and Legendaries.

This is the Hobbit revolution!

But you play wow, and wow has shite pvp.

confused?
  • WreckoniingWreckoniing Member UncommonPosts: 279
    archage,ESO,Neverwinter,firefall,wildstar,defiance,blade and soul western release,WOD,black desert
  • atuerstaratuerstar Member Posts: 234

Rule 1: Stop listening to other people.

You may adore Guild Wars 2, love The Secret World, be blown away by Defiance, or enraptured by Wildstar. You wont know if you dont try and you wont try if you listen to other people for advice on what YOU may enjoy.

Someone need to make the rules of MMOLAND - a Zombieland type survival guide.

• TickleMeHomoTickleMeHomo Member Posts: 28
    Elder Scrolls online?Hawken?Mechwarrior online?Planetside 2?Why u need solid mmo play one of these amazing f2p shooters/tech figthing games and have fun for alot hours.
    Although do take advice with war z. Don't waste your money on that one.
  • AlberelAlberel Member Posts: 1,121
    No one's even mentioned that FFXIV relaunches in a few months?
    Nah i stoped playing wow after  Wrath of The Lich King , but playing arena and battlegrounds was fun also raiding and dueling outside ogrimar.  Than Blizzard went more and more greedy and the game died for me and Diablo 3 was uber fail i nevery way, I'm very dissapointed how game industry evolved to this days :(
    Well i gave a chance back days to Funcom with Age of Conan , that was huge mistake I dont want to take that mistake again, I dont like the whole concept runing with weapons casting fireballs , on monsters seems booring not a solid backround, i think that game is for kids. Gw2 pvp looks booring and I see cows in robes runing slowly beetwen some human made buildings, looks pretty booring but who knows after you play it maybe its a good game.
  • loki27loki27 Member Posts: 24
    There will always be people claiming this or that game failed. You heard GW2 failed, I think it did not. And both opinions are equally valid. It may not be everyone's cup of tea and it may require a bit different mindset from other MMOs, but the point is you should only judge games you have played.

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by loki27
    There will always be people claiming this or that game failed. You heard GW2 failed, I think it did not. And both opinions are equally valid. It may not be everyone's cup of tea and it may require a bit different mindset from other MMOs, but the point is you should only judge games you have played.

good commentary - i enjoy GW2 too but didnt want to get into a debate about it

Yeah maybe i will give Gw2 a chance, sounds the best option anyway
  • klaphoodklaphood Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Originally posted by Alberel
    No one's even mentioned that FFXIV relaunches in a few months?

And it's always like that !! I've seen at least two "Top Ten 2013 MMOs to come" videos of the bigger companies which also didn't even mention FFXIV ^^

While it's of course only my personal number one on the "can't-wait-for-list" (number two being Neverwinter :P), I really, really wonder why it isn't considered at least 5th - 7th spot. ;)

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,071
    What if I told you I've been playing and enjoying the same MMORPG for 9 years, met the lead developer in person, and know others who have been playing for 10 years?

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

Ok lot of positive feed back about gw2 here, i think i will give it a try soon :)
  • klaphoodklaphood Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Originally posted by Phaserlight
    same MMORPG for 9 years

Admirable and enviable, but most certainly a huge exception. :P

• defector1968defector1968 Member UncommonPosts: 469

im waiting the marvel heroes and the dfiance

every year are game that i like to play

OP? u must need a rest from MMO, u seemed to have bored them

fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN