Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy 2013

I went to lagus.org/webmap and on midnight EST server population was "Low Population"

Comments

• argelargel Member Posts: 34
    Congratulations on officially being the saddest person on the entire planet.
  • rendusrendus Member UncommonPosts: 329
    Originally posted by depot12

I went to lagus.org/webmap and on midnight EST server population was "Low Population"

I predict that will be the server population for all of 2013.

• ian77ian77 Member Posts: 5

You were checking the server pop at midnight on New Years Eve?  Wow....

Not sure if you need to find another game to play, or use your imagination a little more to find something else to do when all the bells start ringing and the fireworks go off!

Happy new Year to you too.

Ian

• depot12depot12 Member Posts: 156

Because past New Years Eve the server used to be packed.  Another sign the end is year.  

And yes, I do have a life. I just choose not to spend it with a bunch of amateurs drinking.

• pittpetepittpete Member Posts: 233

I predict you will be wrong.

Just come back, you know you want to.

What else do you play?

Originally posted by pittpete

I predict you will be wrong.

Just come back, you know you want to.

What else do you play?

just hopped in to defend charleville, saw Propa there.  Got a couple of kills and a couple of kias.  have to do some running around so I couldn't stay longer.  Just gonna make a quick post here and away I go. I won't sub until the price goes down for returning players.  I'm playing Planetside 2 and World of Tanks these days. 

• pittpetepittpete Member Posts: 233

Isnt Planetside 2 having some kind of hacking problem?

Also read that spawncamping is rampant there.

• DenizzjeDenizzje Member Posts: 12

Spawncamping is absolutely horrible in PS2. Sometimes you spawn somewhere, just to get shot in 10ms while you have a ping of 50ms so you are practically not even able to respond. :D Slightly excagerated ofcourse but I didnt last long playing PS2, got almost instabored.

I saw it alot back in November but I think they've got a handle on it now.  spawncamping is no worse than in this game, lol.

It's a great game if your in a squad who works together.  Otherwise you're just part of the zerg.