Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hows this game doing?

Dantae87Dantae87 Member Posts: 166
im looking for a mmorpg to play since the past 6 months have been boring as hell...hows the population in the NA servers?

Comments

• MaitraderMaitrader Member UncommonPosts: 389

you should play AoC lol :P

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

I still can't play it (unique game from all MMO I've played. LOL)
    Every time I log there, I notice gold sellers chat but not sure about players, seems some "old" still there too.

and sure as it turn f2p. nobody care to deliver collector edition items to my new char anymore

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• GreeferGreefer Member UncommonPosts: 66

Aion is great actually.

I have played MMOs since AC and with the Fast Track leveling server you can max out quickly ..

Loads of high lvl players and pvp in the top zones.

• doodler222doodler222 Member UncommonPosts: 112
    Originally posted by Dantae87
    im looking for a mmorpg to play since the past 6 months have been boring as hell...hows the population in the NA servers?

Depends on the server, I am on Kahrun. But Siel and Tiamat if you roll Asmodian, there are incentives to get to and past level 50. (gear and such).

We have Fast-Track server where you can squad with persons from other servers and the experience is higher. This is a none-riftable area (enemies cannot rift in) so you have a bit more peace while questing. But Fast-Track Server is only for levels 1-55.

I like Sarpan, it is a very nice area for 55 and up - really nice quests and we are there with the enemy faction.  1.5 hours a day, it is pvp enabled...

The rifting is what I like the most and seems the Asmos like to rift into Eltnen daily and basically steamroll their way through. Wars break out there and in the Abyss and of course .. it's a pretty busy game.

I bought my first home, and moved out of my free studio - really a nice nicer and I have daily quests that allowed a special NPC to popup for me and I bought an egg and after feeding it (me and my visitors) 100 times - I got a very nice blue peco-peco looking bird mount (I only got the 30 day version but there are some permanent ones for the lucky).

We can skin our wings now - meaning take a set of wings we like and make the wings we have the same appearance. We can do this to our gear and weapons also btw.

Reallly fun - and looking forward to the 3 new classes in 4.0.

No need to cash shop in this game but being self-sufficient is key. There is ample PVP and PVE content here.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Population is decent.  GF and I played a while and there was decent activity in the low level zones.  I got busy and haven't played lately but she still plays regularly.  Haven't heard any complaints.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • dleveldlevel Member UncommonPosts: 88
    i havent played since aion 1.5 i think.Now the game is very good @ end game ( which is the most important ) and the grind for pvp gear is much more less, go try it i havent hooked that much with a game after lineage, i play a lot now.
  • pmw4friendpmw4friend Member Posts: 63
    I just started playing aion and so far i could honestly tell you tat when it come to graphics and being unique Aion is really good. It doesn't seem like any other game like conquer online or runes of magic ...