Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: New Costumes Revealed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Gazillion Entertainment has sent out new screens and lore behind several new as-yet-unseen costumes for Marvel Heroes. Each costume in the game has its own unique style and lore, all referring back to Marvel's 75 year history of super hero goodness.

Today, Gazillion is highlighting the release of 80 pieces of costume art and origin stories for their massive roster of playable Marvel superheroes, which showcase the costumes iconic reveals and milestones from each characters’ revered canon. From background information and comic book covers for the debut of the heroes’ costumes over the last 75 years to the latest and greatest movie-inspired armor from Iron Man 3 and The Avengers, Marvel Heroes has a costume every Marvel fan can relate to.

Get a look at the eight new costumes in our Marvel Heroes screenshot gallery.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    They need to focus on gameplay and animations before adding cash grabs.  Seriously.
  • adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    It's clear from their business model and wording on some of the packs, and the fact that there's no release, that the preorder packs are fundraising for a studio out of cash.
  • OgreRaperOgreRaper Member Posts: 376
    Originally posted by FrodoFragins
    They need to focus on gameplay and animations before adding cash grabs.  Seriously.

Agreed.

• GrinnzGrinnz Member UncommonPosts: 312
    Originally posted by OgreRaper

Agreed.

x2....animations are so sad, and controls seemed really off. I didn't enjoy the 30 mins of game I played at all.

• XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Originally posted by Alphamojo
    Originally posted by OgreRaper

Agreed.

x2....animations are so sad, and controls seemed really off. I didn't enjoy the 30 mins of game I played at all.

x3 .. I didnt play the game and think most of ppl didnt since its still in very closed beta. So why should we care for some damned skins. Improving gameplay should be no.1 priority especially when you are not the first person to say this.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311

U.S. Agent. Nice! Walker was one of my favorites as a kid. Can't really say why, I just liked his attitude.

Still not interested.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    Please save all the 'not interested' posts, people said the same thing about D3, it's still going strong while TL2 flounders waiting on mods to save it.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    I'm interested in this title but we are seriously seeing more money grabbing details than we are seeing actual game details. So far, things arn't looking good for this game to me. They should be advertising the game.. not the things in the cash shop as well.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • DrakadenDrakaden Member UncommonPosts: 138
    Originally posted by Vannor
    I'm interested in this title but we are seriously seeing more money grabbing details than we are seeing actual game details. So far, things arn't looking good for this game to me. They should be advertising the game.. not the things in the cash shop as well.

I agree with you, what i've seen so far in their marketting system is a very backward manipulation marketting tactic, the more i see the less i trust that studio.

• KusigaKusiga Member UncommonPosts: 48
    How is showing off costumes you can get as drops in the game or from buying in the store if you not patient enough a money grab?