Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most addicting MMORPG I've played yet...

TorkazTorkaz Member UncommonPosts: 92
So I bought the secret world the other day (which no longer requires a subscription!) .. and I can't stop playing it... Its really fun and kick ass, the dungeons are boss packed and fun... If your looking for something new, give this a shot.  I have 3 buddy keys also for 24 hours of play if anyone is interested... send me a tell or leave a post.

Comments

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    Glad you like it. I'm playing since headstart and still find it interesting and entertaining. If you get bored playing one role (like dps), try others as well. Played a healer yesterday for the first time and enjoyed it.
  • KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035
    Originally posted by Piiritus
    Played a healer yesterday for the first time and enjoyed it.

At least in TSW you CAN play a healer.  *grin*

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • XxGrimmxXXxGrimmxX Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Originally posted by XAPGames

Ohhhh I see what you did there

/popcorn

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

Somehow it´s not addictive from grind and doing repetitive things, it´s addictive because it always makes you wonder what the next mission is about. The mission design is really intelligent, if they can keep that level up with Issue 6 and beyond.. phew.. some creative people working over there. Immersion is top notch in this game, that is why I find it addictive

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• TallGentlemanTallGentleman Member Posts: 1
    Hi there do u still have that guest pass for secret world, if so would u mind giving me one? ^^ thx in advance
  • faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940
    Originally posted by XxGrimmxX
    Originally posted by XAPGames

Ohhhh I see what you did there

/popcorn

so last season.