Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[General Article] General: Garrett's Games of 2013

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Last week we took a look back at the year that was and listed our favorite games. This week we turn to the year ahead and the games that have us sitting on pins and needles in anticipation. Each staff member will have his (or her!) day and we move on to Garrett for today's installment. See what's got Garrett all of a dither and then leave your thoughts in the comments.

This is a very interesting year for online games. We are starting to see a huge return to the sandbox MMO. We are seeing more hybrid style games hitting the market. More than ever, we are seeing the rise of Kickstarter and programs where fans are funding the development of the games themselves. With all of that said, here are my top five games for 2013. 

Read more of Garrett's Games of 2013.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    A well done list and you get big time kudos for putting Marvel Heroes in there.
  • bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    Been waiting to get into this game for a long time i imagine i will enjoy myself. Only downside to this game, I don't like marvel, DC all the way. ;) spiderman and punisher r kool tho

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    It's funny you mention next console and steambox generations , everyone's list of 2013 games has pc's in mind and pc's only. I was browsing pc world yesterday and saw what I believe is the first gaming tablet worth shaking a stick at. It's called the razors edge, its a windows 8 tablet, it has peripherals that make it appealing, and well I can see it as a hot item in twenty thirteen that will bring a whole new population to the gaming community specifically pc gaming community. I can see it now blizzard and Verizon teamiing up.
  • HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672
    Good list. Neverwinter just keeps sounding better and better all the time. Can't for it to be polished out and ready to play. I sure remember finding my first baldurs gate games and icewind dale (my fav) then onto NWN. A great IP and hopefully a great game coming!

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.