Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Roll Call: What's Your Faction Gonna Be?

2»

Comments

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    IF I decide to play it, I will play the

Ebonheart Pact-

Races: Dunmer (Dark Elves), Nords, Argonians

Provinces: Morrowind, Skyrim, and Black Marsh

It really comes down to this for me. If it's another cloneish themepark, I'll pass. Sick of themepark mmorpgs

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• OutisOutis Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Originally posted by Ikeda
    I'm on the faction not touching this game with a 10 foot pole until 6 months after launch. I'm jaded and anymore the same old slog is not enough. They want my money? They'd better innovate. And I'm sure as hell still not preordering.

I could not agree more. It seems these new MMO only try for the fast cash. I want a MMO I can call home. 6yrs is the longest I ever played one game, DAoC. Can another keep my attention for that long or longer?

• MartinJ90MartinJ90 Member Posts: 2
    I will be on Aldmeri Dominion - High Elf

A thousand years of pain

• grimgryphongrimgryphon Member CommonPosts: 682

I'll be playing a Nord...in Skyrim.

I'm not touching this sad excuse for an ES game.

Optional PvP = No PvP
  • IrylIryl Member Posts: 15

Aldmeri Dominion

Why? Because I would play a Ranger and wood elves are the way to go :)

• sapphensapphen Member UncommonPosts: 911
    Originally posted by Qalzekz

Now that we know the 3 factions: Daggerfall Covenant, Ebonheart Pact, and Aldmeri Dominion, and we've had a chance to learn about each faction, and their playable races, which faction will you play for?

Just a quick recap, or for those who don't know yet:

Daggerfall Covenant-

Races: Bretons, Orcs, Redguard

Provinces: High Rock, and Hammerfell

Ebonheart Pact-

Aldmeri Dominion-

Races: Altmeri (High Elves), Bosmer (Wood Elves), and Khajiit

Provinces: Elsweyr, Valenwood, and The Summerset Isles

What is this crap?  Are you trolling or something, TES does not have factions.

• ketzerei84ketzerei84 Member UncommonPosts: 81
    Most likely going Ebonheart, although there is a slight chance that I'll go Altmeri. My old GM from WoW and RIFT and I(as his former Raid Lead Officer) are planning to get in at launch and form a guild.

Playing: Secret World: Legends

Waiting for: Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen

• Chief021Chief021 Member Posts: 107
    Daggerfall... why?  Orc

A PS4 ESO guild accepting applications at http://lowlyknights.enjin.com

• MaelwyddMaelwydd Member Posts: 1,123
    I want to play my Breton who lives and works in Skyrim as a merchant and doesn't get involved in any war...so when I can do that in TESO that is what I will be.
  • BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    Originally posted by sapphen
    Originally posted by Qalzekz

Now that we know the 3 factions: Daggerfall Covenant, Ebonheart Pact, and Aldmeri Dominion, and we've had a chance to learn about each faction, and their playable races, which faction will you play for?

Just a quick recap, or for those who don't know yet:

Daggerfall Covenant-

Races: Bretons, Orcs, Redguard

Provinces: High Rock, and Hammerfell

Ebonheart Pact-

Aldmeri Dominion-

Races: Altmeri (High Elves), Bosmer (Wood Elves), and Khajiit

Provinces: Elsweyr, Valenwood, and The Summerset Isles

What is this crap?  Are you trolling or something, TES does not have factions.

Unfortunately TESO does.

Booo! on race locked factions.

Which is only one of many design decisions that run contrary to the gameplay of the single player titles.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937

If I were to play this game then Ebonheart.

But I'm going to wait to see what they actually make. I suspect i won't be playing.

Still, I had no intention of playing SWToR and I rather enjoyed it. so you never know.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • ScarfeScarfe Member Posts: 281
    Assuming Bretons have magic resist similar to Skyrim, then I'll role a Breton.  If this is removed then whatever toon I like the look of.  Faction does not really interest me.

currently playing: DDO, AOC, WoT, P101

• NikopolNikopol Member UncommonPosts: 626

I usually roll by the zones, and I'll probably roll Aldmeri Dominion on my first character.

I'll surely try Ebonheart Pact some time, but not at first.

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
      No Imperials?   I dont know then.  Guess Ill wait til the character models come out.  Hopefully they arent as crappy as the Off line games are (without downloading someone else's mod).

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• sapphensapphen Member UncommonPosts: 911
    I'll probably go with a sith, they seemed the coolest so far but we'l just have to wait and see.
  • KendaneKendane Member UncommonPosts: 225

Because I'm psycic and I know this game will fail and is a WoW clone(STOP GIVING ME FACTS, FACTS ARE FOR FANBOIS!) I won't touch this garbage because I know it will fail. I mean, its not even sandbox, and everyone knows that every sandbox ever created has been a run away success with millions of players and that themeparks have never netted more than 10 players!

Err I mean.....Well anyways it depends on more released info. I would quickly join the Aldamari if they allowed you to be the racist and evil Thalmar. I would so want to make a guild on a RP server where they do the goosestep, treat anyone not High Elf like garbage and hunt down any none faction member, basically just be as evil as possible. Otherwise I'm torn on liking Morrowwind, and wanting to see Highrock.

Overall I might wait a couple months to see how the game does, because despite mocking the people calling this game garbage months before its coming out, I'm a bit apprehensive on mmos these days as well.

• karmathkarmath Member UncommonPosts: 904

lol.

Allough I'm  99.9% sure it will be under powered, I'm going to play the ddos class and grind the login server boss all day.

• xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718

Will wait to see the gameplay before making any decision

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• FearumFearum Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    Start with an Altmer and focus on healing/support type build. Not sure about mage/thief/warrior type yet, need to see more info. After a few months probably going to check out DC and make a Melee Orc to crush some skulls. After that probably head over to the EP side and make a dps stealth Dunmer or a dps mage, figure I'll hit up EP last because most of the kids will be playing that at launch crying about skyrim coop so they will be long gone.
  • Supersonicman96Supersonicman96 Member Posts: 1
    I'm joining the Dominion
This discussion has been closed.