Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Request for Elite: Dangerous To Be Added To Games List

With the Elite: Dangerous Kickstarter campaign having reached it funding goal and ending in about two days, is MMORPG.com planning on writing an article about the game, or adding it to your game list?

It would be interesting to know what you have to say about it.

It's surprising that you haven't spoken of it already given that Elite is one of the most groundbreaking games in history and that the new game will bring massively multiplayer to the fans.

Thanks.

Elite: Dangerous Homepage

Comments

• UserUndeletedUserUndeleted Member Posts: 121
    Bump.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

I guess the first thing you could do is give a link for your site, that would help more.

but for myself I will never give money for kick starters, its give money for a promise with no garantee they will keep they word, or even can make it happen. so unless you guys have something already done not only images I don't see the point of anything to happen, be it an article be it on the game list

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • UserUndeletedUserUndeleted Member Posts: 121
    Originally posted by alkarionlog

I guess the first thing you could do is give a link for your site, that would help more.

Thanks for the tip.

• Saur0nSaur0n Member UncommonPosts: 114
    Looks cool.  Reminds me of Jumpgate.
  • It's more of a hybrid MMO if anything, but that's still vastly more on-topic than some of the games here.  So the only argument I can see for not having it here would be a lack of interest. But given how well its kickstarter went, I'm think there's plenty of interest.
  • ObiClownobiObiClownobi Member Posts: 186

+1

If Star Citizen  is added to the game list*, despite the creators explicitly stating it is not an MMO then there can be no rational debate, I am staggered that MMORPG.com has so far managed to avoid mention of the recreation of the original space based RPG.

*no disrespect intended to SC, Chris Roberts even encouraged his followers to contribute to the development of Elite.

"It's a sandbox, if you are not willing to create a castle then all you have is sand" - jtcgs

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Check the stickied threads/FAQ in this forum for the process.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

When submitting a game to MMORPG.com for review for our Game List, we require the following:

A visual representation of the game

A transparent .psd of your game's logo

A textual overview of your game

A professional website, name of publisher, name of developer, press contact information.

It can also be helpful (but is not required) to provide us with a 1,000 word + developer journal introducing the MMORPG.com readers to your game. Just a general overview of what the game is about and some information about what you feel are the stand-out features of your game.

"It's a sandbox, if you are not willing to create a castle then all you have is sand" - jtcgs

Shouldn't you be asking the developer for that once you decide whether to list it, earn those advertising dollars