Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wtf is this now then?

wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516

Updated last night to 0.19 and I cant log in now.. I thought russia was on release, and ive been playing with the english file changes. I noticed when first playing as well that it said sword cb1 that didnt match I thought to what the server the russians were using.

anyway anyone know what this says :D

servers are still offline?

Comments

• tyfontyfon Member UncommonPosts: 240

I'm in the same boat.

Since it actually patched something I guess it's just a server down for patching :).. Hopefully

• tet666tet666 Member UncommonPosts: 295
    Maintanance i presume server is down as u can see the light on the serverlisting is grey.
  • valunvalun Member UncommonPosts: 203
    server maintance

Are you stupid? Do you think i'm gonna waste my life for real life?image
  • wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516

Thanks for the support on the curiosity of the server status.. grey would seem down as well to me but i was sure its always been showing grey to me even when its up :D

I only posted today this question as it went down after 4am here, and thought it be back up by now as it patched rather quickly.. wish I could read the chat :O buy my ruskie is like my humanity meter in dayz "effing terrible"

I also did my first run of team progression stuff with the mini game.. brought a smile to my face :D

Nice way to raise skills if one has a great load of cultivation to spend.. now to find out fastest way to gain more of that on mass :D

10 of us together really was the buisness with raising skills, im still unsure why eventually some correct completions of a round would end in no points given, I am guessing its either a) due to low or none cultivation left through some of those that joined the team, or something to do with fatigue?

• tet666tet666 Member UncommonPosts: 295

You can only Team practice till your fatigue reaches 100% after that you have to wait till it resets.

Im unsure how long it takes some said daily but i could do it more then once on some days so i dont rly know tbh maybe it accumulates if you dont do it daily.

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Tells you to choose another server

• Aison2Aison2 Member CommonPosts: 624
    message is roughly

"Selection of server closed due to technical investigation, please choose another server for playing"

Pi*1337/100 = 42

• wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516
    Originally posted by Aison2
    message is roughly "Selection of server closed due to technical investigation, please choose another server for playing"

Im guessing its a bit of a miss lead with that message as there is only one server to choose at this time :P

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292

@tet666 You can do it all day if You want, just after 100% You wont get any benefiits from it, but could still helps others if they lack people

above minimap You have server time, it resets at mindight