Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

...and on a positive note...

I think that most of love to play MMO's and visit this site to read all about them and also to read other member's views, but I've noticed that a good chunk of the threads and responses are negative.  We get comments that are sad, disappointed, critical, mad, comical, rude, uncalled-for and just plain mean at times, and those are just my comments.  

I am wondering if anybody has some POSITIVE things to say about MMO's or their experiences.  Funny counts as positive, btw.

Comments

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    Originally posted by allendale5

I think that most of love to play MMO's and visit this site to read all about them and also to read other member's views, but I've noticed that a good chunk of the threads and responses are negative.  We get comments that are sad, disappointed, critical, mad, comical, rude, uncalled-for and just plain mean at times, and those are just my comments.  

I am wondering if anybody has some POSITIVE things to say about MMO's or their experiences.  Funny counts as positive, btw.

I'm still really enjoying EVE after over 6 years of playing it.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230
    It would certainly be a welcome change of pace.

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ScottgunScottgun Member UncommonPosts: 528

I am wondering if anybody has some POSITIVE things to say about MMO's or their experiences.

Sure: that crappy Free-to-Play cash-shop grinder that sucks your soul dry leaving only a burnt-out husk uninstalls easily. :)

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

I have two:

I got a normal / specularity terrain shader optimized and WAC's FPS jumped 35% with no loss in quality.  Might not be much for others, but for me it's a big win.

I'm pleased with TERA's going F2P.  I've wanted to see the combat system but wasn't up to box + sub just to check it out.  I'm looking forward to playing.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    tried AC2 and loving it so far :)
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    A few decades ago, people thought digital watches were pretty neat...

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

Something positive about mmorpg's... hmmm...

Can I get back to you on that?

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543
    Originally posted by Phaserlight
    A few decades ago, people thought digital watches were pretty neat...

And they were ^^^^ :)

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda