Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

just wondering what games have player housing

DonpoohbearDonpoohbear Member UncommonPosts: 85

i really like player housing  so what games currently provide that . i know alot of ppl like it so this is more just so ppl can see whats available to sate their housing lust

Comments

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

EQ2 and Vanguard

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Player owned structures

• EVE Online
    • EQ2
    • Ultima Online
    • Vanguard
    • Free Realms
    • Clone Wars Adventures
    • Puzzle Pirates
    • Aion
    • LOTRO
    • DAoC
    • Asheron's Call
    • Runes of Magic
    • Anarchy Online
    • Mabinogi
    • Allods Online
    • Flyff
    • FFXI
    • Dragonica/Dragon Saga

Those are the ones I can think of but there are probably a lot more.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• ScarfeScarfe Member Posts: 281
    Originally posted by Loktofeit

Player owned structures

• EVE Online
    • EQ2
    • Ultima Online
    • Vanguard
    • Free Realms
    • Clone Wars Adventures
    • Puzzle Pirates
    • Aion
    • LOTRO
    • DAoC
    • Asheron's Call
    • Runes of Magic
    • Anarchy Online
    • Mabinogi
    • Allods Online
    • Flyff
    • FFXI
    • Dragonica/Dragon Saga

Those are the ones I can think of but there are probably a lot more.

and Rift. 

currently playing: DDO, AOC, WoT, P101

• Wizlock23Wizlock23 Member UncommonPosts: 107
    darkfall, Mortal online
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Age of Conan

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173

For a themepark game, Rift's housing is quite exceptional. I've played around with housing in a couple other games and Rift blows them out of the water in terms of design capabilities, availability of housing items to buy or craft, variety with permissions and a leaderboard showing the public favorites on a weekly and accumulated basis.

It is not completely sandboxy, as the game offers a dozen or so different instances with a variety of themes and/or structures in place. But as compared to say, LOTRO, you are free to place items and raw materials wherever you like within your instance. The one thing LOTRO has in its comparative favor is neighborhoods, but those haven't been used by players in years.

• DonpoohbearDonpoohbear Member UncommonPosts: 85
    thanks ppl its good to be able to make a list  for ppl who are interested in this as a point in a game
  • CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Terraria, Minecraft, Two Worlds 2, Skyrim+dlc

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**