Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am fairly easy to please

silverseed71silverseed71 Member Posts: 38

I started in the beginning with Ultima Online back in 1997. I played it for about 7 years. I was a SWG player from about 2003 until 2006. I played City of Heroes from 2007 until it shut down in November of 2012. I loved aspects of all of these games. I have a relative that is wanting me to play Eve Online. I like it but dang, I will have to do some studying and research to learn how to play it, but I sort of like that because UO and SWG originally didn't pander to the "casual" gamer. I have a friend who is a huge WoW gamer and she wants me to get into it. I started the trial last night and I was so unimpressed with the outdated graphics. This are my 2 options right now. I have also tried the following:

Saga of Ryzom, Warhammer, Rift, Champions Online, Age of Conan, and a few others.

Like I stated in my title, I am easy to please. I really don't like huge tuturials though. That is why AOC was not for me.

Comments

• Scooch25Scooch25 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 105
    WoW is probably your best bet for casual gaming. You could take a look at Secret World or Guild Wars 2. Otherwise you may have to dip into the asian side of the pool, and I don't really know much about that style of game.
  • ScarfeScarfe Member Posts: 281
    Huge tutorials in AoC?  You can jump straight in, admittedly the first 20 levels are hevily story-driven, but there is very little to learn that you won't already know.  

currently playing: DDO, AOC, WoT, P101

• silverseed71silverseed71 Member Posts: 38
    Originally posted by Scarfe
    Huge tutorials in AoC?  You can jump straight in, admittedly the first 20 levels are hevily story-driven, but there is very little to learn that you won't already know.  

I was told that I was pretty much stuck in that one town until after level 20. I made it to like 11 and quit.