Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upcoming patch

ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Sounds like the upcoming patch will address a lot of the major issues (though sadly not hacking). Most of them revolve around the spawn camping problem.

Bravo! If the feedback after the patch is good, I *might* download the game.

Luckily, i don't need you to like me to enjoy video games. -nariusseldon.
In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit

Comments

• CaskioCaskio Member UncommonPosts: 339

I do wish people would get off this whole hacking deal.  No one will ever stop hacking.  All you can do is ban them and hope they get annoyed or bored enough to stop playing.

I never had a problem with spawn camping. Maybe because I was usually on the side that was doing it.  People are making a big deal about the short invulnerability time on the forums though.  I don't know if they think it lasts until they fire or what, but I assume it is only like 2 or 3 seconds long regardless.

"If you're going to act like a noob, I'll treat you like one." -Caskio

Adventurers wear fancy pants!!!

• ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

I would guess a second or two, too. Re: hacking, I think a F2P game opens the flood gates on hackers.

In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit

• ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Ouch. over 6,000 posts on this forum, yet in the past week, only a handful. Not good. Did PS2 miss the boat? Hope not. Moral of the story, don't release junk cuz you only get a few months before everyone black lists your game. You would think SOE had learned their lesson with Vanguard. Never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Wishing PS2 luck and I will probably download it, even if no one else does.

• AbyssussAbyssuss Member Posts: 85
    Patch looks good cant wait to give it a try :)
  • birkenbirken Member Posts: 122
    I  Downloaded the game made a character then log in. Game plays like crap and  it is like a cheap halo. It has to be one of the worse game i have played in awhile. Unless the patch change the  game good luck with that epic fail.
  • DA_MadAceDA_MadAce Member Posts: 33
    Originally posted by Arclan

Ouch. over 6,000 posts on this forum, yet in the past week, only a handful. Not good. Did PS2 miss the boat? Hope not. Moral of the story, don't release junk cuz you only get a few months before everyone black lists your game. You would think SOE had learned their lesson with Vanguard. Never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Wishing PS2 luck and I will probably download it, even if no one else does.

The problems is that this community right here... Is the epitome of retardation. It's pretty luch amazing how they can keep spewing the most insanely wrong opinions at such an intense pace. They're quite dedicated to their immense stupidity.

PS2 is commercially succesful, despite all the efforts of the community to kill it.

May The Force Be With You.
    DA_MadAce
    visit: http://blastacor.tripod.com